Has anyone converted the Liv (Giant) Sedona step thru model

Stan Wilson

I've got a 16" Rad City Commuter and I love it....except, I'm too darned short (27.5" inseam) I'm 69 and hiking my leg over the seat and rack is also getting to be a problem. The step thru models (not just the women's models) seem to be a nice option. Liv has just announced the 2018 model Sedona and it's now got disc brakes. The Sedona is sold as a Giant men's model also and about 3 years ago the "step thru" Sedona was sold as a "'step thru" Giant. They've changed it to a "Liv" women's model. Most of my riding is on concrete/pavement, but I also do some mild trail riding at the area lakes. The Sedona has a 2.25" tire with "semi-mountain bike" tires which would be better for my off road riding.

I'll opt for the Luna (Bafang) 750 Watt motor.

Any help would be appreciated
Stan Wilson
Dodge City, Kansas

With the Sedona, I think the step thru area is going to get blocked if you put the battery there.

You'll need to move the battery to a rear rack. A topeak mtx rack + extra long mounting arms + ex mtx bag would work. I've done this with 2 bikes both equipped with BBS02 kits.
(to keep the rack quiet, I would line a strip of felt tape on the top of the rack before sliding the bag. This will keep it tight and rattle free)

I had to order an anderson power pole extention cable (12g cable 2 feet long) from Powererx

https://powerwerx.com/powerpole-connector-extension-cable

Back