Haibiking So Cal with just a windbreaker..

Shea N Encinitas

It's been a little slow lately so I put together a ride video today, nothing special, just finding patches of dirt along side my usual coastal route. 30 mile trip with 2 bars remaining, but sub 20 mph speeds and auto assist ZERO above 20 makes this a trivial achievement. YouTUBE stabilizing applied, audio overlaps as this was a one-pass edit. -S

Nice video! I actually stopped doing auto-stabilize on YouTube because it makes some people sick (morphs the dimensions of the movie). I'm surprised by the stabilization feature actually... would expect it to just crop the movie and take out some jitters but it seems more like it stretches it in weird ways :p

Nice video! I actually stopped doing auto-stabilize on YouTube because it makes some people sick (morphs the dimensions of the movie). I'm surprised by the stabilization feature actually... would expect it to just crop the movie and take out some jitters but it seems more like it stretches it in weird ways :p
Yeah I like the morphs, sometimes I can hardly look at shaky cam footage - probably just too much computer time. This eliminates most reality TV with swish pans and slap zooms, TMZ is the worst, content & camera work. I'd like to see that temporal stabilizer that came out this year on the tube, I think it is limited to a phone or social media site for now. Say the digital camera stabilizers are looking good, if I had the means I'd send you one, nothing like getting it in camera. 135 Lbs, really! ;) (no mom jokes) -S

Back