Greetings from UK, yet to take the plunge, am thinking DIY so far.

Actually, a four e-bike expert, and several other demo ridden.

I actually do love when no-riders such as Tom think they are e-bikers :D Ah, they have the throttle to tow their sorry fat ass.

View attachment 121451
I'd rather expect expertise from riders, not from people who never leave the shop.
Let's see if you can separate your head from your ass long enough to let something sink in.
DIY'rs talk mostly about working on there bikes because it's something new and interesting. And though we do ride as often as you do without issue... We don't find it necessary to document and publish something that we've been doing since we were 5 years old.
I have zero interest in Strava stats and counting km... Save that bs for your spandex boyfriends as it serves no purpose beyond stroking your ego.

I’m quite a fan of banter, and I don’t mind it going off topic if it’s funny, As I don’t know you I couldn’t tell how serious you were being with each other but it looks as though it’s fairly lighthearted which is refreshing coming from a forum where it all gets a bit dark and serious sometimes.

Let's see if you can separate your head from your ass long enough to let something sink in.
DIY'rs talk mostly about working on there bikes because it's something new and interesting. And though we do ride as often as you do without issue... We don't find it necessary to document and publish something that we've been doing since we were 5 years old.
I have zero interest in Strava stats and counting km... Save that bs for your spandex boyfriends as it serves no purpose beyond stroking your ego.
The most notable feature of a big talker is he can only talk but not prove anything.

The most notable feature of a big talker is he can only talk but not prove anything.
And the more notable feature of an egotistical d_bag is he needs people to always be looking/liking at him.
I could care less if you believe me or what you think you know....I'd rather spend my time laughing and pointing out your ignorance 😘

Not riding, so bored, and talking to yourself Gionni?
(Cannot fail noticing Tom is still sitting in the shop with his trike that should have been ridden long time ago).

Not riding, so bored, and talking to yourself Gionni?
(Cannot fail noticing Tom is still sitting in the shop with his trike that should have been ridden long time ago).
Ever occur to you that many here have other responsibilities and duties other than riding and posting Strava?
Mornings I need to be where I am so I have some time. In between I enjoy pointing out what a dick you are to put me in a good mood and possibly give others a laugh too.
And as far as Tom... I wasn't aware that Specialized made etrikes that he could just go buy.
But maybe Tom knows exactly what he wants and enjoys building a one of kind custom ride.

Friends,
What Jacek does to my e-bikes is just amazing. Let's start with the Vado SL. He managed to modify the e-bike to fit his own needs for the weekend; then he totally "unmodified" it, returning the e-bike to me in the original configuration, only clean, maintained, and with fixed brakes. But not only that.

-- Bro -- he said -- buy the Jagwire 1x Pro Shift Cable Kit and make it delivered to me. You're going to lose the shifting if I don't fix it!
Later, I'm giving him a phone call:
-- Bro -- I say -- did you notice that the brake lever and the handlebar remote on my Vado were...
-- Swapped? -- he replied -- Already fixed that haha! I could not fail noticing reaching to the brake lever was rather hard. I have also moved your horn button to the right hand side, where you'd expect to have the bell...

He's thinking faster than the light!
The absolute gall of you is staggering stefan, these 'amazing' things your brother has done are just basic maintenance, bike 101, yet you think you are an ebike 'expert', when in fact all you have done is make a series of expensive mistakes. You don't know who or what you are, so you keep floundering around making expensive mistakes trying to buy acceptance from any cohort, when the problem is not your bike choice, it's you.

I think in the next few weeks if your ego continues on it projected course someone on your bike rides is going to knock you clean out, they already 'put up' with you, not for much longer methinks. What a sad life you lead living by strava data, most cyclists would see you as worse than drug cheats and when your ego tries to conflate their achievements with yours their disdain will eventually become too much to quell.

Please write a full report when this happens, with pictures and of course strava data, both yours and the person who knocks you out, a map with the location would be helpful, and please let us know what you both ate.

Remember folks........

Ad.jpg

And as far as Tom...
Actually I don’t see his posts anymore. But I did look to see what his comment was that you referred to.
further reinforcing there’s never anything useful. I remember asking the putz to translate a Polish web page listing a BMS to help another member here. The response from asshat was “I’m not interested.”

Actually I don’t see his posts anymore. But I did look to see what his comment was that you referred to.
further reinforcing there’s never anything useful. I remember asking the putz to translate a Polish web page listing a BMS to help another member here. The response from asshat was “I’m not interested.”
He's a dickbag through and through.
He knows nothing outside his small little world yet comments with authority. In the end all he's interested in is looks and likes... just like a 14 year old girl.
You take care of yourself... I'll f*ck the little polish pussy

I’ve been in and out of The Mayo medical care with severe health issues. For 4 weeks.
And you still had time to harass me on the Forums, hadn't you.

And no, I am not interested to help my compatriots to break their necks on the Chinese sh*t.

I ride Polish bikes. I love them. Here are three. Right now I am doing the brakes on my Specialized even though I am not a spokes model for them. And a Giant just went out the door. The best mass produced frames come from Taiwan. Including Specialized. That is correct, Taiwan is in China.
1651084120523.png

1651081489292.jpeg

1651081616446.jpeg

1651083864146.jpeg

I ride Polish bikes. I love them. Here are three. Right now I am doing the brakes on my Specialized even though I am not a spokes model for them. And a Giant just went out the door. The best mass produced frames come from Taiwan. Including Specialized. That is correct, Taiwan is in China.
View attachment 121541
View attachment 121533
View attachment 121534
View attachment 121536
No one knocks the bikes... It's the typical d_bag that buys one that instantly feels elevated for doing so that most can't stomach.

I would not feel elevated while riding a 15 mile an hour bike in spandex. That would be humiliating. And rather silly. I did ride with one of these helmets though because I can laugh and have fun. A d-bag walked in to the bar. The bar tender said 'What will you have.' D-b replied 'Oh, just a vinegar and water.' One type hooks up to a shower and has beads.
1651087062341.jpeg

1651087802603.jpeg

Sometimes I wonder if the entire world is full of defensive, conceited douchebags who can't laugh at themselves...​

Then I read some Reddit comments and I'm almost certain of it.

What's the difference between Ron DeSantis and Summers Eve?​

One is a feminine hygiene product, and the other is a disposable douche.

Ever hear of the Significant Douche Probe?

1651097844913.jpeg

Back