Generic MD 1000 and HD 750 ebike model discussion

I'm just sitting at my home watching the bachelor waiting for my bike. I heard it's the most dramatic season ever

Seems tooooo good to be true
45AAEDBF-AC6B-423D-A211-5B09B8381A1E.png

Seems tooooo good to be trueView attachment 75999
Back in the beginning of December I thought you were still waiting for them to be built?? I just asked Cindy Lan about my order today and it has been sent to the forwarder but they haven't sent a tracking number back yet. I'm supposed to get that next week....just hoping that my bike makes it on a boat bound for the New world this week or next lol.

i am so happy guys, it was a hassle to pick the bike up. But now after is fully assembled and sitting in my garage I can easily say that this bike is a BEAST and I do not regret buying it. Battery came with 0% so I need to charge them.
974DF119-5F96-4190-BD82-690BB34E87E6.jpeg

i am so happy guys, it was a hassle to pick the bike up. But now after is fully assembled and sitting in my garage I can easily say that this bike is a BEAST and I do not regret buying it. Battery came with 0% so I need to charge them.
View attachment 76001
Now that I've seen yours with the racks and fenders installed, I think I need to do that. Looks more substantial.

BTW, I think you need to raise your seat ... kidding :)

I would like to thank everyone here in this chat, you guys are awesome and very helpful.
We should keep this chat live, soon there will be more of those that got their bikes and we may be a big help for those that are looking to buy one or is waiting for one.
Today after I assembled the bike and got the hands on it, I was more excited than when I bought my new car.
Can’t describe this feeling...

Now that I've seen yours with the racks and fenders installed, I think I need to do that. Looks more substantial.

BTW, I think you need to raise your seat ... kidding :)
I did raise it, the photo I uploaded is the first photo after i assembled everything on it.
:)

Quick question to the guys that have a MD1000
When you shift in a higher gear is your shifter hard to press ? My shifter that increases the gears gives me some troubles. It takes lots of power to press and change the gear. The one that decreases the gears is very soft and easy to press.

Back