FS Watt Wagons

Although I am excited about this new bike and seriously considering it in addition to or instead of the UCPro that I paid for back in April, I have to wonder how it seems to have jumped ahead of the UC Pro in production. A lot of the excitement around Watt Wagons at the moment was driven by the UC Pro founders and their investment in Pushkar. And from all signs this is a company on the move and good things are happening. It's exciting but it would be good to get better clarity on where production/delivery of the new UC Pro stands and how exactly the founders can roll their investment into the new bike or not. Maybe it's due to a lack of info, but it feels like it's fallen to the back burner. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Although I am excited about this new bike and seriously considering it in addition to or instead of the UCPro that I paid for back in April, I have to wonder how it seems to have jumped ahead of the UC Pro in production. A lot of the excitement around Watt Wagons at the moment was driven by the UC Pro founders and their investment in Pushkar. And from all signs this is a company on the move and good things are happening. It's exciting but it would be good to get better clarity on where production/delivery of the new UC Pro stands and how exactly the founders can roll their investment into the new bike or not. Maybe it's due to a lack of info, but it feels like it's fallen to the back burner. Please correct me if I am wrong.
I will post an update next week. The 3D print for step-through is also almost done. Once we certify the frame, production starts and we can get them by December and start building.

I was wondering the same thing. Reading this thread it looked like Pushkar was pushing ahead with the FS bike and putting the UCPro on the back burner.

Ok, so I wasn’t the only one...

But, if I had to guess—it would be nothing more than a guess—the move to carbon for the UCPro (for whatever reason beyond the obvious ones) and the parts delay must have pushed the UCPro down the pipeline in WW’s production development.

Nevertheless, I have trust in Pushkar doing what’s right for his founders. As difficult as it is, let’s continue to be patient with the knowledge that the end product is gonna be awesome.

Push on, @pushkar !

UC Pro is my first love.
:)

in the words of the great poet Rick Astley
" Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you"

Due to the motor wiring issues, and delay of fork we switched to carbon. The FS bike is on an open frame model, so easier to "ctrl +C , Ctrl +V" . The UC Pro (name will be changing soon) was a complete new mold.. so its more of a process issue.

I am thankful that you all have been patient. Thank you so much.

Let me work out the scenarios for founders - both switch or additional purchase and post that over the weekend.

UC Pro is my first love.
:)
Mine too. 😉

Being able to see the FS built up, I'm sure it's tempting to want what looks to be available--instant gratification and all. However, I have full confidence that the UC Pro will look just as awesome.

For my daily-commute use case, the UC Pro is still a more appropriate choice for me. Though I'm hoping that with a tire swap, I'll be able to take my UC Pro for some occasional light off-roading adventures.

Mine too. 😉

Being able to see the FS built up, I'm sure it's tempting to want what looks to be available--instant gratification and all. However, I have full confidence that the UC Pro will look just as awesome.

For my daily-commute use case, the UC Pro is still a more appropriate choice for me. Though I'm hoping that with a tire swap, I'll be able to take my UC Pro for some occasional light off-roading adventures.

Absolutely. The carbon frame can do up to 2.8 inch tires!

Not sure if I mentioned that earlier but I wanted to have the flexibility of taking the commuter offroad (like a hardtail MTB). So yay!

Maybe someone who knows can answer this for me: 1. Does this dropper post slip into a metal sleeve that is imbedded into the carbon frame? 2. What moves a dropper post up and down? 3. How does one set the hight of a dropper post to go back to when you activate it?

2&3- The lever moves hydraulic fluid or a mechanical cable through the hose to raise or lower the seatpost. It works similar to the way that an office chair does: if you push the lever while sitting on the seat, it will lower, and if you push the lever while taking your weight off of the seat, it will raise.

2&3- The lever moves hydraulic fluid or a mechanical cable through the hose to raise or lower the seatpost. It works similar to the way that an office chair does: if you push the lever while sitting on the seat, it will lower, and if you push the lever while taking your weight off of the seat, it will raise.
Thanks. Raise to a predetermined hight or do you have to stop it each time with your butt where you want it as it comes up?

I don't know all models, but usually, you set the height as the max extended height, and then you just set the low position interactively every time

Angle of travel is wrong. Seems a waste of money, not sure it would work better than a $25 suspension seat post which are next to worthless.

Back