FS Watt Wagons

One man's opinion, which I can appreciate. But, it certainly doesn't speak to others' preferences. It's great that we have different choices to make us all happy. Thanks, Pushkar.
Oh I was just being silly. Actually chuckled to myself for a while after I wrote that line.

Beautiful ! Hope I dont regret setting up a matte black "old travalanche" for my main ride. I do have blue pedals.

I can appreciate the amazing paint job but please .... save the 'sparkles' for bass boats and 1960s hotrods. I guess you kids don't know about glitter in paint jobs but, C'mon man that is so overwith. I want my paint job to look like a man painted it not a metrosexual who moonlights as a Hollywood makeup artist. 😱 🤣
C'mon Reed...you can't tell me that when you saw Corvette Summer in 1980 you didn't want that candy apple red with metal flake?

Oh man, Corvette Summer, brings back memories. I can remember the time and place riding my bike, naively imitating Mark Hamill's character rubbernecking as a vette passed by, almost biting it, and my friend validating my idiocy by the look on his face.

So probably available around the same time as my CC! :)
Actually I think these may start to trickle out in maybe a month. Maybe. Just a feeling. Go back and look at the pics from this thread on page one. Lots of motors and three bikes being built. Really it's already happening. As to price ... Bare bones I'd guess $5k. And North of that with upgrades.

There's more than a few of us on this this forum that are hoping those motors in the background are for our UCPro ebikes, that are due to be ship (fingers crossed) sometime in December.

There's more than a few of us on this this forum that are hoping those motors in the background are for our UCPro ebikes, that are due to be ship (fingers crossed) sometime in December.
Are those aforementioned motors getting strapped to the picture in the upper left frame?

Back