FS Watt Wagons

Oooooh.. on the black frame - bonus points if you can spot the GPS :)
Well I see a black circle about 2cm diameter at the very bottom of the seat tube ( column ) near the motor bracket on the port side ? This feature is not seen on the starboard side. 🧐

Well I see a black circle about 2cm diameter at the very bottom of the seat tube ( column ) near the motor bracket on the port side ? This feature is not seen on the starboard side. 🧐
Oh.. yeah, no. That's the battery charge port ... Super integrated.

Oh.. we have them as an option. Unreal. https://www.instagram.com/p/CFaW-2QA-PY/
Partnering with Nextie. Super strong, excellent performance. We are getting them overbuilt for ebikes.

Oh.. did I tell you about carbon cranks, and the Carbon handlebar..... :) For the 27.5 setup we can probably get it down to 56/57lbs fully loaded by going all carbon.

Just as an aside .... with all carbon, back of the envelope math - the Commuter version of this may be very very close to ~62 lb. That includes all fenders / racks etc. Pretty phenomenal.

Oh.. we have them as an option. Unreal. https://www.instagram.com/p/CFaW-2QA-PY/
Partnering with Nextie. Super strong, excellent performance. We are getting them overbuilt for ebikes.

Oh.. did I tell you about carbon cranks, and the Carbon handlebar..... :) For the 27.5 setup we can probably get it down to 56/57lbs fully loaded by going all carbon.

Just as an aside .... with all carbon, back of the envelope math - the Commuter version of this may be very very close to ~62 lb. That includes all fenders / racks etc. Pretty phenomenal.
Don't you dare put fenders and racks on MY Wattwagon. :mad:🤣

Carbon bar ... GOOD.

Carbon cranks ... Wha ??? ( fully ignorant (me not you))

Plus, remember, you are trying to keep this thing out of the stratosphere $ wise. right? ;)

Don't you dare put fenders and racks on MY Wattwagon. :mad:🤣

Carbon bar ... GOOD.

Carbon cranks ... Wha ??? ( fully ignorant (me not you))

Plus, remember, you are trying to keep this thing out of the stratosphere $ wise. right? ;)

We want to offer a super compelling, much better quality alternative to everyone who buy online directly from Asia, get limited support, limited features, and really no after market personalization options. Couple that with a very (very!) competitive price point...

Of course you can absolutely configure it any way you want it :)

Pushkar, What is your feeling regarding the wattage possibilities of your controller? $ aside. We're all tempted to put the pedal to the metal but ... respected folks around here are saying the max is just too much with the Archon. For a guy like me, 70 years old, but a kid at heart and a bike rider for 66 of those years, but who has no need for speed (but would appreciate power for hills) what configuration would be your considered recommendation? :)

We will be launching a labs version of the controller. No warranty but you can do 3000/ 3500 / 4000/4500 /5000 W nominal.

Literally pedal to the metal, bare cells pack (VTC6)- you can do 52V* 100A = 5200W.

A few more build pics .. :) Note that the downtube is the same for the new UC Pro. We will get those frames in a few weeks .. yay!

The fat tire is 4.8 with MDRP rotors. View attachment 70774

The Porsche Grey is with 27.5*2.8 inch tires View attachment 70775
Digging the Porsche Grey! ;)

Photo by Watt Wagons on November 06, 2020. Image may contain: outdoor. #fullsuspension #ebikes #ebike #wattwagons

Pushkar, What is your feeling regarding the wattage possibilities of your controller? $ aside. We're all tempted to put the pedal to the metal but ... respected folks around here are saying the max is just too much with the Archon. For a guy like me, 70 years old, but a kid at heart and a bike rider for 66 of those years, but who has no need for speed (but would appreciate power for hills) what configuration would be your considered recommendation? :)
IMO 1000W nominal is plenty for most cases with the new controller . You can do 2300W if you want to but that’s the safest upperbound.

Looks real good, Pushkar. I really like the shape of the downtube battery enclosure. I dare say if the UC Pro looks anything like this FS bike, it’s gonna come out beautifully.
the new (to be renamed UCPro) will have an even nicer triangle (as you can see on the 3D print). Very clean look. We have also re-done the belt adjustment piece to bring it in line with the titanium version.
Frame load capacity will be higher as well. 325lb+

the new (to be renamed UCPro) will have an even nicer triangle (as you can see on the 3D print). Very clean look. We have also re-done the belt adjustment piece to bring it in line with the titanium version.
Frame load capacity will be higher as well. 325lb+
Will we be seeing a finished version soon? I suspect there are a few of us on this thread that are waiting for the final pics of this upcoming beauty.

Pushkar, if you don't mind me asking, where does this full suspension Watt Wagon compare price and feature wise to the Frey CC (3800 or so delivered) and when is the soonest one could be delivered to CA?

Wow, thanks for sharing, Im very interested.

While I understand the need to get suspension forks cheap to get the costs down, it would be nice to have RockShox or Fox options. Not really trying to get into a debate as to what is better, I just want a shock I can work on and these two brands have parts availability and good servicing videos on youtube.

I hate nothing more that having to live with the front shock that came on the bike, only to have to pay $$ at a bike shop to have it serviced. I got a suntour aion shock on my bulls eMTB awhile back and had to take it in twice to get it serviced due to problems that I could have fixed myself. Total shop time cost was $150. It was a nice shock, just no documentation on how to service it and parts availability was spotty for the typical consumer. Finally just put a new Rockshox on it and its been solid since.

Even better would be to offer a frameset (frame+motor+battery).

Last edited:
Wow, thanks for sharing, Im very interested.

While I understand the need to get suspension forks cheap to get the costs down, it would be nice to have RockShox or Fox options. Not really trying to get into a debate as to what is better, I just want a shock I can work on and these two brands have parts availability and good servicing videos on youtube.

I hate nothing more that having to live with the front shock that came on the bike, only to have to pay $$ at a bike shop to have it serviced. I got a suntour aion shock on my bulls eMTB awhile back and had to take it in twice to get it serviced due to problems that I could have fixed myself. Total shop time cost was $150. It was a nice shock, just no documentation on how to service it and parts availability was spotty for the typical consumer. Finally just put a new Rockshox on it and its been solid since.

Even better would be to offer a frameset (frame+motor+battery).
If you look up Manitou Mattock on you tube they have full videos on servicing their fork. I don't know much but I don't think these are cheap forks. Maybe not as big a name as RockShox or Fox but from what I can find out they're pretty good. Admit, no personal experience however.

Back