FS Watt Wagons

Unfortunately rockshox has not certified their front suspension for over 750W and have no warranty. 😞

we will be offering it with manitou mattoc (or machete depending on Availability) front suspension and Manitou mara for rear, with upgrade options of mezzer pro and Mara pro. You are basically in Fox territory with those upgrades.

Yes, We will offer frame + battery + motor combo. 👍

Part of what we want to do is offer a product that enables have a wider adoption and also provide better customer support and customization options

If you look up Manitou Mattock on you tube they have full videos on servicing their fork. I don't know much but I don't think these are cheap forks. Maybe not as big a name as RockShox or Fox but from what I can find out they're pretty good. Admit, no personal experience however.
Thanks for the info, I havnt looke into manitou since I last owned one in 1999. It not just servicing/videos but parts availability. I can go to jensonusa and get pretty much any rockshox part I need, fox is a close second

Yes, We will offer frame + battery + motor combo. 👍
Well, that really is the BEST answer, we will be doing business in the near future.

I just like building my own bikes and picking every single part I want. In the end, it costs more but I have no need for upgrades

Thanks for the info, I havnt looke into manitou since I last owned one in 1999. It not just servicing/videos but parts availability. I can go to jensonusa and get pretty much any rockshox part I need, fox is a close second
The new stuff is extremely nice. I am building one with the mezzer pro and it’s phenomenal. Think of it as the less creaky version of fox. A tad less flexible on config and adjustments compared to Fox but a no nonsense high performer.

The new stuff is extremely nice. I am building one with the mezzer pro and it’s phenomenal. Think of it as the less creaky version of fox. A tad less flexible on config and adjustments compared to Fox but a no nonsense high performer.
Good to know and something to consider.

The Suntour Aion I had was actually a really nice fork spec/technically and had big 35mm stanchions. Suntours servicing videos were spotty, never really addressed the specific fork I had and getting parts was basically an exercise in frustration unless gotten thru a LBS who then seemed reluctant unless they installed the parts. Being more European centric meant the parts had to come from europe meaning adding shipping parts/time/costs. When the damping cartridge failed due to a rock hitting/removing the rebound adjuster (no rebound anymore), it was $250 for the cartridge + $50 shipping + month wait time + $70 shop time (silly since its a 2 minute job). Put a 35mm $500 Yari on it and its been fine ever since. Not the latest tech fork but fine for my needs. Added bonus was the rebound adjuster was replacable for $10. I tend to favor RockShox for this simple reason since I have lost several rebound adjusters over the years due to these pesky rocky mountain rocks which fly up and knock rebound adjusters off your fork. FWIW, fox had the same bad rebound adjuster design but at least I could get the damper myself.

Im all about supporting the little guys if its cost/time effective

Last edited:
Today understand. Sometimes stuff happens.
That being said, our bike will have warranty. If something is broken during warranty period we will ship you a replacement. Simpler to do that tbh. Let us us manage the RMA process. 👍

I wish rockshox had official warranty support for motors over 400/500W.

Manitou has spent a bunch to get their products up to spec. We started with the Mastodon on the Crosstour and it was fantastic. The reviews for all the new ones are great as well.

Thanks,
I assume that is 14s 5p with 70 x 3.5Ah cells?
Could an extended battery that would protrude from the frame somewhat be a (considered) possibility?
Interested to know too would be hard to step down from my 52v 19.2ah I have now, promised myself I wouldn't go below 1 kWh on next bike, especially since I typically only do a 85% charge.

@pushkar ...so the FS model will come in an offroad and commuter configurations?
I love those carbon wheels. I'm afraid to ask if they will be available on the UCPro I have on order.

The FS has a trail geometry and will primarily be off-road use.

Yes it’s the same “platform” so carbon rims will be available for the Commuter.

The Mezzer pro looks like a really good choice
It was actually recommended by one of our customers early this year as we looked at the FS bikes. Very compliant, no nonsense fork high performance fork.
oh and they support ebikes over 750W officially. 🙏

the entire Manitou lineup is absolutely great in their respective classes. Even the Machete or Mattoc are great for the price point they are at.

I love the no overt marketing part of it. Stuff just works. 👍

And it strikes a good compromise between beefy and light weight.
By the way, have you already decided if there will be a single frame size or several, and do you have the key dimensions of the frame(s) to calculate min max seat height, handlebar height, reach ...?

And it strikes a good compromise between beefy and light weight.
By the way, have you already decided if there will be a single frame size or several, and do you have the key dimensions of the frame(s) to calculate min max seat height, handlebar height, reach ...?

Frames will be in S / M / L sizes (16 / 18 / 20)

We havent seen a lot of demand for XL but we can build that too.

It was actually recommended by one of our customers early this year as we looked at the FS bikes. Very compliant, no nonsense fork high performance fork.
oh and they support ebikes over 750W officially. 🙏

the entire Manitou lineup is absolutely great in their respective classes. Even the Machete or Mattoc are great for the price point they are at.

I love the no overt marketing part of it. Stuff just works. 👍
I'm sure we have some riders here who could outride a less than top of the line suspension fork. Two or three anyway 🤭. But the vast majority of average riders will surely be well served by a fork like the Manitou Mattock or equivalent. Heck I can't put the hurt on my 12 year old RockShox Tora. 🤣

I went to Nextie's website.....very nice carbon wheels. 👍
I suspect I'll be ordering a set for my UCPro, if they're not too expensive.

I went to Nextie's website.....very nice carbon wheels. 👍
I suspect I'll be ordering a set for my UCPro, if they're not too expensive.
We will be very close to the retail price for upgraded wheel. Note that the nextie price is only for rim, and doesn’t include hub, lacing and spokes.

Edit:- another way of saying that the upgrade price will be very affordable.

Last edited:
Are you going for a thumb throttle or a half twist throttle (especially with the Kindernay)?

Back