FS Watt Wagons

I'm kind of diggin' the red / black color scheme of the bike in the background. Not that anyone will mistake this for a non e-bike but I think the black fade will make it a tad more stealthy.

1604785304392.png

I'm kind of diggin' the red / black color scheme of the bike in the background. Not that anyone will mistake this for a non e-bike but I think the black fade will make it a tad more stealthy.

View attachment 70836
Not exactly subtle. ;) I bet dollars to donuts that is the Wattwagon's vice president's ( or president ) personal bike being built. 👍

Not exactly subtle. ;) I bet dollars to donuts that is the Wattwagon's vice president's ( or president ) personal bike being built. 👍
Believe it or not, I’ve had 3 “offers” on that frame already. I will be doing a video of that bike before it ships (was presold sight unseen a while ago) . Some incredible incredible folks out there, like you and a lot of founders.

I must say I’m humbled beyond words. I LOVE building great products. I love it when it puts a smile on the face of people who buy it.

I’m deeply humbled. I’m grateful. Thanks to everyone for your insights, love, guidance, and constant prodding to push make a fantastic product.

We are rolling out a bunch of things so you should see a couple of videos coming out soon. Good stuff.

Believe it or not, I’ve had 3 “offers” on that frame already. I will be doing a video of that bike before it ships (was presold sight unseen a while ago) . Some incredible incredible folks out there, like you and a lot of founders.

I must say I’m humbled beyond words. I LOVE building great products. I love it when it puts a smile on the face of people who buy it.

I’m deeply humbled. I’m grateful. Thanks to everyone for your insights, love, guidance, and constant prodding to push make a fantastic product.

We are rolling out a bunch of things so you should see a couple of videos coming out soon. Good stuff.

Well that's very nice Pushkar, really. But when ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE MY MONEY!? So I can start bugging you about WHERE'S MY BIKE ! ? 🤣 ;);)

View attachment 70836
HA! There's your GPS...a Goddamn Pretty Superbike!!!

I feel like I am looking in to the lab/workshop of Gravity only instead of Ironman suits there are the world's fastest ebikes! (Is there a faster ebike off the production line?)

Mr. Pushkar, sir...Is this is the new eMTB? Man that is sick, sick, sick........SICK!!!!! ("Sick" meaning really good.)

HA! There's your GPS...a Goddamn Pretty Superbike!!!

I feel like I am looking in to the lab/workshop of Gravity only instead of Ironman suits there are the world's fastest ebikes! (Is there a faster ebike off the production line?)

Mr. Pushkar, sir...Is this is the new eMTB? Man that is sick, sick, sick........SICK!!!!! ("Sick" meaning really good.)
Welcome to the light friend. ;)

We need more pictures! My screen has become imprinted with the grey bike pic I've stared at it so long. 🤣

1000 views of this thread now in two days. 👍

Last edited:
😍😍😍 thank you Pushkar. Your painter is an evolved master!
They are precision painters. Not sure if I mentioned earlier - they paint casings, guns and shells for the military and other defense stuff. My first conversation with him was about them asking for paint finish tolerances ! ha ha .. Incredible.

I am amazed at some of the artistry they put out. Apparently quite a few NHL helmets are also done by that shop. :)

Here is a picture from some actual shells in their office.

Screen Shot 2020-11-08 at 8.11.25 PM.png

I can appreciate the amazing paint job but please .... save the 'sparkles' for bass boats and 1960s hotrods. I guess you kids don't know about glitter in paint jobs but, C'mon man that is so overwith. I want my paint job to look like a man painted it not a metrosexual who moonlights as a Hollywood makeup artist. 😱 🤣

I can appreciate the amazing paint job but please .... save the 'sparkles' for bass boats and 1960s hotrods. I guess you kids don't know about glitter in paint jobs but, C'mon man that is so overwith. I want my paint job to look like a man painted it not a metrosexual who moonlights as a Hollywood makeup artist. 😱 🤣
One man's opinion, which I can appreciate. But, it certainly doesn't speak to others' preferences. It's great that we have different choices to make us all happy. Thanks, Pushkar.

Well at least we know he has lots of Bafang motors ready to go for all these Ebikes, do you have to put your controller into each one?

Last edited:
Back