FS Watt Wagons

How about Vee Tire Snowshoe 2XL’s on a 80mm

Just measured clearance with 4.8inch on 85mm rim. Pretty sure you can do 2XL on 80mm. There’s plenty space.

While ordering with fat tire, just put that note down and I’ll upgrade to 2XL at no charge.

you may need to be careful with the lower gears though. Might rub against the tires on the last 3 cogs.

921EEEF1-6817-43B2-8ECE-93B56CCBCC8B.jpeg
image.jpg

Just measured clearance with 4.8inch on 85mm rim. Pretty sure you can do 2XL on 80mm. There’s plenty space.

While ordering with fat tire, just put that note down and I’ll upgrade to 2XL at no charge.

you may need to be careful with the lower gears though. Might rub against the tires on the last 3 cogs.

View attachment 71814View attachment 71815

Thanks for the pics! After seeing these it could probably be done with a IGH but with gears it’s questionable. I’d be doing a custom build with the frame kit so to keep things simple I’d stick with 26X4.8 Maxxis Minions.

Thanks for the pics! After seeing these it could probably be done with a IGH but with gears it’s questionable. I’d be doing a custom build with the frame kit so to keep things simple I’d stick with 26X4.8 Maxxis Minions.
Seems like many take the whole fat tire thing too far. Really, 3" tires are fat tires. I just don't get it. 🤔

Seems like many take the whole fat tire thing too far. Really, 3" tires are fat tires. I just don't get it. 🤔
If you're riding in a lot of mud, snow or sand they make a difference. I also think a lot of people choose them simply for the looks.

We can build what you need. Let us know what you need and I’m sure we can make it happen. 😊

We can build what you need. Let us know what you need and I’m sure we can make it happen. 😊
Sweet! I’m now thinking about doing a build with 27.5 inch wheels and the Durado Pro and Mara Pro rear shock. I already have three fat bikes so I’m not sure I need another one.

I will ping you guys soon. Just working on a bunch of go-live items. We have also increased our team a little bit so you will see some new faces in the background.
"go live items' ... DAMN! I should have caught this !!! I had no idea what go live items meant. So .... I was a couple hours late to the party when this bike went live on the web. Now I pine and fret until January. 😓

Has anyone on this site actually gotten one of the first batch and do they know their delivery date :)

Has anyone on this site actually gotten one of the first batch and do they know their delivery date :)
We are shipping a couple tomorrow .. those were the pre-built ones so you can see the pics just in different locales :)

First batch Sold out pretty quickly.

Colors, what are you all getting? I’m thinking the black and then adding metallic orange parts like bars, pedals, brake rotors, etc.

Back