FS Watt Wagons

@pushkar can we actually get a clear coat to see the natural carbon frame texture?
Is the molding process clean enough so it looks good?
yes..
You can.. pick the 2 color option please.. clear coat needs a second "bake" from what i understand.. so its treated like a full new color.

Thats awesome! Clear coat bare carbon with the Watt Wagons in metallic orange
Yes, and you could use the red orange Carbon fiber vinyl wrap product for the decals in a consistent look.
I need to do some decal mockups :)

Rwraps-4D-Red-Carbon-Fiber.jpg

I’m thinking of something like this but just the head tube and part of the top bar back to the upper shock mount in metallic orange then fading to the clear coat bare carbon. The rest of the bike would be the clear coat bare carbon except for the Watt Wagons name in metallic orange. Not sure how much this would cost though.

F53C85ED-E85C-4108-B437-3AFF7501E929.jpeg

Change in plans. As usual my “wants” exceed my finances ability to do. So with a more level head I’ll be ordering in the next few days a “base” Hydra with the 3000 watt motor in flat black. Then as money allows I can upgrade the bike to the specs I want.

Change in plans. As usual my “wants” exceed my finances ability to do. So with a more level head I’ll be ordering in the next few days a “base” Hydra with the 3000 watt motor in flat black. Then as money allows I can upgrade the bike to the specs I want.
Your original thought with the orange/carbon fiber clear finish was cool.

Your original thought with the orange/carbon fiber clear finish was cool.
Yes it was but I think that would be a custom job and that’s not cheap. Even just doing the clear coat on the carbon is a two stage process if I understand correctly which is still like a $500.00 option. A single color appears to be my best option or just go with the flat black.

I have a couple of questions regarding the Firmware option in the Hydra ordering page (Harness and 2 years for $200)
  • Am I right to assume that this is the only way to get any kind of FW update on the bike?
  • Does this opens the door for custom tuning by the user, and if so have you already figured out which changes would affect warranty and which would not?

I have a couple of questions regarding the Firmware option in the Hydra ordering page (Harness and 2 years for $200)
  • Am I right to assume that this is the only way to get any kind of FW update on the bike?
  • Does this opens the door for custom tuning by the user, and if so have you already figured out which changes would affect warranty and which would not?
1. Yes
2. Users can custom tune for sure. Except for unlimited throttle for the kindernay, everything else is covered. We specifically point that out while selecting options . (The controller auto logs the settings so in case something breaks we can look at the logs to see what the tuning was - specifically for the throttle).

Except for unlimited throttle for the kindernay, everything else is covered. We specifically point that out while selecting options .
Can you clarify.
If I configure an Hydra with the Archon 2300W and Unrestricted throttle, I can also select Kindernay and don't see any warning.
Did you mean that the above configuration cancels the Kindernay warranty?

Back