FS Watt Wagons

What wheelset comes with the Hydra and what hubs are being used? Also if we order the cassette option what brand and level of components are we gettin?

Thanks!
Rims
- 27.5 / 29 is Duroc 40, with Protaper front hub / rear hub.
- 26 is Mulefut 80

Cassette is Shimano SLX M7000 11 speed (11-42 or 11-46 depending on availability).
Microshift Shimano DynaSys Compatible shifters. Pretty great, and the derailluer actually has a clutch! (I mean all of them in 2020 should be but you will be surprised how many vendors dont provide a derailleur with a clutch!) . We are talking to Microshift to get a higher spec cassette - they are OOS at the moment but work in progress.

Rims
- 26 is Mulefut 80

Cassette is Shimano SLX M7000 11 speed (11-42 or 11-46 depending on availability).
Microshift Shimano DynaSys Compatible shifters. Pretty great, and the derailluer actually has a clutch! (I mean all of them in 2020 should be but you will be surprised how many vendors dont provide a derailleur with a clutch!) . We are talking to Microshift to get a higher spec cassette - they are OOS at the moment but work in progress.
Ok, cool! Thanks again! Getting closer to placing my order, won’t be long now :)

Rims
- 26 is Mulefut 80

Pushkar I’m ready to order. I’d like to pay using PayPal so I can take advantage of their six month SAC financing. How do we go about doing this?

Below are some decal mockups for fun :)
If you have one in mind you want me to simulate, let me know

Hydra Decals.jpg

Can you get this same bike without the orange front forks and with fenders, rear rack, lights and 27.5x2.5 inch tires?
Yes, this is just a photoshop mockup... the Hydra is available with 3 different tire/wheel combinations and many paint options. ;)

Take a look at the website for details... Hydra – Watt Wagons

1606418187328.png

I'd like to see it with 3inch tires, rear rack, fenders, and that grey paint job minus the orange forks...

Can you get this same bike without the orange front forks and with fenders, rear rack, lights and 27.5x2.5 inch tires and can our awesome resident graphics guy do a mock up?
I do not have a picture of the fenders or rack to work with :)
An I do not have a black hydra with 3" tires, so below is just an approximation but consider it a one off :)
Hydra Decals-7-2.jpg

Wattwagons has a bunch of new pics up ( detail shots ) of the Hydra that I had not seen yet. Don't know how long they have been up.

Got a question: Perhaps someone can explain the workings of this sort of rear shock. What is the second smaller cylinder, what does it do and how does it work? Thanks

Screen Shot 2020-11-26 at 2.19.05 PM.png

How’s production going with the second batch of bikes? I know several companies are having issues with parts shortages due to demand and are delaying delivery.

Back