Extreme e Mtb downhill

EddieT

Hi folks,
I am a motocross rider that enjoys wood trail riding in extreme terrain, also ride xc mtb. Currently looking over my options for electric mtb that will handle anything I can throw at it from extreme downhill sections to though rock gardens. Unsure of my best option from a stealth bomber 52 to a costum built downhill electric combo.. any suggestions on best value for money with best durability for extreme conditions? I know that I must compromise but the options seem endless.. any help from people who have put their bikes through really rough riding?

Where you plan on riding it will limit your options. It would be tough to get away with riding a Stealth on Class 1 legal trail for example.

Hi folks,
I am a motocross rider that enjoys wood trail riding in extreme terrain, also ride xc mtb. Currently looking over my options for electric mtb that will handle anything I can throw at it from extreme downhill sections to though rock gardens. Unsure of my best option from a stealth bomber 52 to a costum built downhill electric combo.. any suggestions on best value for money with best durability for extreme conditions? I know that I must compromise but the options seem endless.. any help from people who have put their bikes through really rough riding?

Some of the Haibikes have VERY rugged components made for extreme downhill riding. I don't do much MTB'ing but have a friend who does and have heard nothing but good about the latest batch of All Mtn 8.0 [ you can also think of Downhill Pro].
They aren't going to be like Stealth Bomber with massive power but they are perfect for a seasoned motocross rider who doesn't mind pedaling a bit. Actually, many of the 2017 bikes from Haibike were designed with extensive input from a renowned MTB rider, Guido Tschugg. Check it out..

Yea that's almost perfect, I love the bike but would rather a lot more power, or is that bike just assisting rather than power on demand?

Where you plan on riding it will limit your options. It would be tough to get away with riding a Stealth on Class 1 legal trail for example.
Thank god I don't have them issues, it will be more for fun on private property, also not as noisy as an mx when there is public around..

Back