Don't need my bell anymore.

Wearing an N-95 mask clears the decks too. Just walk into Costco with one on, and it's like the parting of the Red Sea. Amazing !

Really? I saw a customer with the blue harbor freight gloves and a mask at Walgreens today. I approved because I was also wearing nitrile gloves. The gal in front of me washed her hands down with sanitizer after completing her purchase. I was carrying some wipes with me, and also did the same on my gloved hands.

The cashier had no protection at all and she was handling everything. Ugh.

Don't have a Costco card. WHo needs 40 pound bags of cheetoes.

Don't have a Costco card. WHo needs 40 pound bags of cheetoes.
Who eats Cheetos?

My wife shops there, and there are great prices on key food items that we like to get in bulk. They just have better quality on a lot of food and other goods too. We have 5 people to feed so it's worth a trip every 2 or 3 weeks. For how busy I always see it, it's gotta be a gold mine for them. And their gasoline is easily 30 to 50 cents per gallon cheaper than others nearby. A second one is being built not too far in our same city.

1585306522185.png

-- Gimme your purse, madam
-- F**k off or I start coughing!
/Drawing by Kalon/

Wearing an N-95 mask clears the decks too. Just walk into Costco with one on, and it's like the parting of the Red Sea. Amazing !
It could still change where you are. Many are stubborn or stupid or don't want to wear a mask for some other reason. (Or can't get one). Here in Vancouver BC very few were wearing a mask until 2 weeks ago. Now long line of people lines up outside superstores, moving slowly like zombies, 6ft away from each other, 70-80% are in masks. Deliveries from superstores or online ordering with pick-up (they roll the cart out, you don't go inside) are impossible to get, "no time slots available".

Back