Do you wear a mask when you ride?

The possible mechanism is there for adenovirus vaccines to cause that condition specifically.

Anticardiolipin (aCL) IgG/IgM antibodies

With adenovirus vaccine a study finds:
"our results imply that there might be a slight tendency of the H1N1 vaccine towards aCL induction."
Elevated antibody levels go after your cardiolipin, and you get blood clots. Then platelets get involved, become scarce, and bleeding can result.

Last edited:
You weren't supposed to wear a mask. Was that good health advice or was it like when they were telling us to gather in Chinatown restaurants and keep borders open to China?
The sick science seems to follow the politics, despite how many times the politicians tell us through health officials that they follow the science.
Spring is in the air and I'm sure as heck not wearing a mask EVER when riding, walking, running, sitting on a park bench. or otherwise minding my own business outdoors.
The overbearing power-seizing maniacs can get stuffed.

Last edited:
Why do we continue to debate this hot button issue when it will likely go away in a few months? Many states here in the US have already lifted mask requirements.

Why do we continue to debate this hot button issue when it will likely go away in a few months? Many states here in the US have already lifted mask requirements.
If you believe the disease is fake and the vaccine is fake it stands to "reason" that you would doubt that mask requirements would ever be lifted.

If you believe the disease is fake and the vaccine is fake it stands to "reason" that you would doubt that mask requirements would ever be lifted.
Or if you listen to the authorities that are telling you that even after vaccinations, you are to wear the masks.

Last edited:
In the states you have some governors who have some sense. Not so everywhere or in every country.
Besides, I was wearing a mask long before it was advised. I was wearing a mask when they were telling us not to wear a mask. So it's not about what they allow. It's about what makes sense, for me, after research.

I was right and they were all wrong.

Now after a year and a bit, I know there are very good preventative strategies and therapies for if you get the virus. So that fear is over.
And masks are over.
And I'm saying so.

Last edited:
Last Monday some, Mr Coffee included, cheered this post about mask wearing:
WW2 - just ask we’ll sacrifice
World wide pandemic - Don’t even think about asking me to be inconvenienced

So which is it Mr Coffee? Whichever way allows a smear to be played?
Look, Mr. Coffee. In January I said this about masks:
" Jan 29, 2020
  • I'm not getting how these politician/agency heads say a mask is not for public wearing, only for close contact...have they been on an elevator? In a movie theatre? Homeless shelter? A subway car this year? A bus?
    These people are answering questions less than honestly. Here it's all about not being xenophobic, so they are not taking temperatures at the airport and not closing off travelers from China."
Now this is current:

"Dr. Anthony Fauci told "CBS This Morning" on Friday that Senator Rand Paul is "dead wrong" after the two had a fierce face-off about mask wearing in a Senate hearing. Fauci argues that Americans should continue to wear masks even after they are vaccinated against COVID-19 — something Paul dismissed as "theater."
"Senator Paul has this message that we don't need masks, which goes against just about everything we know about how to prevent spread of the virus," Fauci, the nation's leading infectious disease expert, told "CBS This Morning."

Last edited:
-
I also see the value in taking what is said in the context of what the person's overall viewpoint or actions are; "If they believe A, then B makes sense". In that way, better understanding is the result, hopefully on both sides.

Now, to take an honest approach means one does his best to represent the other's actual beliefs as presented, or as stated, in order to appreciate what the truth is.

If I say "You believe that it's OK to steal sometimes but theft is a crime and is a sign of bad character", you might offer some corrective adjustments such as "Yes, but only as needed in an extreme emergency of serious injury or life or death, and at the first opportunity I'd confess and make good compensation to the owner".
Then I'd be dishonest to continue to misrepresent what you believe and stand for.

6zfshdb

I really hope for you that it works out like that.
America is the best hope for the rest.

This doctor gives the best elucidations I've seen regarding the AZ problem although I note some problems with his explanations as well. Pro-vaxxers would like this video I think.

So who among the happy outdoors maskers is going to take the mask off before Independence Day? Anyone?

For the first time in a long time, I rode without a mask today.

I'm fully vaccinated (Pfizer) and I will say it was nice to see other people out and about and being able to see their smiles instead of imagining I was in a Mortal Kombat movie.

My riding crew is also fully vax'ed (mix of J&J and Moderna) so we actually all went maskless today which made for a weird group picture since usually we are masked up.

So who among the happy outdoors maskers is going to take the mask off before Independence Day? Anyone?
I wore a gator when I rode most of last summer. I had a mask for those occasions when I went indoors to get a cuppa, or a beer. Early this spring, when it was cold I wore a mask as much for the warmth as courtesy.

After vaccines when riding with my vaccinated friends I’ve carried a mask but not worn it. I live in an “Active 55 plus community“ where most of us wear masks in public spaces. When we have an ad hoc gathering the first question is “Have you had your shots?” If everyone has, masks off. On my rides with my friends and neighbors they are vaccinated and with current rules we’re fine on the trails without masks. We carry them for pit stops and beverages. We may be vaccinated, but it’s a courtesy to others to wear a mask.

My wife and I, both fully vaxed (pfizer), carry masks for indoor use. We no longer wear them outside unless it feels appropriate to do so. We wear them if it makes others feel more comfortable. I'm not sure how much longer we will follow this policy. To my way of thinking we are almost at a point where there will be those who got vaccinated and those who chose not too. I actually want to get back to some semblance of normal and don't feel the urgency to "mask up" anymore, naturally my wife feels differently.

My wife and I, both fully vaxed (pfizer), carry masks for indoor use. We no longer wear them outside unless it feels appropriate to do so. We wear them if it makes others feel more comfortable. I'm not sure how much longer we will follow this policy. To my way of thinking we are almost at a point where there will be those who got vaccinated and those who chose not too. I actually want to get back to some semblance of normal and don't feel the urgency to "mask up" anymore, naturally my wife feels differently.
I'm a snowbird that winter's in Florida, and we spend our summers in Michigan for it's much more tolerable weather. Anyway, I just wanted to say there is a DRAMATIC difference in the number of mask wearing folk when comparing one place vs. the other.

And that's my point. Ridicoulous politics aside, so much of the call to wear one is going to depend on locality.

Back