Best Wireless Earbuds for Ebikes

I use the Jabra Elite 75t. They're comfortable, stay in my ears, and if I need to hear what's going on around me, I turn on the "Hear Through" feature. I think they do a much better job of blocking wind noise than Airpod Pros because they have a better fit inside your ears.
Thanks for the reply, I was looking at the Jabra,s as well, it’s all about the ear seal, Apple doesn’t seem to get the job done.

Thanks for the reply, I was looking at the Jabra,s as well, it’s all about the ear seal, Apple doesn’t seem to get the job done.

Jabra definitely does. Either the 65 or 75 will work well plus you can probably find deals on the 65.

I use the Jabra Elite 75t. They're comfortable, stay in my ears, and if I need to hear what's going on around me, I turn on the "Hear Through" feature. I think they do a much better job of blocking wind noise than Airpod Pros because they have a better fit inside your ears.

I have a pair and no matter what size ends I use my left bud eventually falls out. 🤬

Last time it fell out I was riding along at 30kph. Luckily, I was able to turn around and find it.

I do like them though, especially the "Hear Through" feature.

my right unit has fallen out twice, just have to be more careful is what I come to realize, no real fix for me . I Tried different ends , 1 time on original and 1 time with a different bud, fell out.

these are my first real wireless, I think I can deal with it

I have a pair and no matter what size ends I use my left bud eventually falls out. 🤬

Last time it fell out I was riding along at 30kph. Luckily, I was able to turn around and find it.

I do like them though, especially the "Hear Through" feature.
That's why I prefer the ones with the wires connecting the two earpieces. Less chance of losing one when doing physical things like riding bikes.

Buds.jpg

I’ve never had an issue with the Jabras falling out. You could also look at Powerbeats Pro. They have ear loops so they should be secure but they’re $250.

I listen to programs all the time thru my phone and I use a blue tooth yoke that goes around my neck with retractable ear buds. They never fall out and work very well. I've tried lots of ear buds and found all of them disappointing. The blue tooth yoke I have now has been going strong for two years. It's made by LG and I picked it up at my local ATT store.

I dont ride without my earbuds. Steely Dan radio on Pandora. Great tunes every ride. Once in awhile I sing along!

Using in-ear or ear-covering sound sources is a dangerous impediment to situational awareness, and invitation to serious personal injury as well as a threat to others. Riding a bike has enough inherent dangers without doing something that adds to the danger.

To be safe, use a handlebar mounted bluetooth speaker or something like Teranno system helmet communications system that does not interfere with your ability to hear what is going on around you,

The original poster wasn't asking if you wear earbuds or not. :(
He was asking for opinions on the best set of earbud.
Not quite accurate. He asked for opinions on the best earbuds for riding a bike. The real answer is that, unless they have a full-time, sound pass through, ear buds are dangerous on a bike and there are better, safer options.

Using in-ear or ear-covering sound sources is a dangerous impediment to situational awareness, and invitation to serious personal injury as well as a threat to others. Riding a bike has enough inherent dangers without doing something that adds to the danger.

To be safe, use a handlebar mounted bluetooth speaker or something like Teranno system helmet communications system that does not interfere with your ability to hear what is going on around you,
This is what I was trying to say

I use earbuds with wires and I play my music loud. I'm 63 years old and willing to take a risk once in awhile. I grew up in a small town and we all motocrossed and learned how to water ski behind jeeps in drainage ditches and somehow we made it this far. We did crazy stuff and yeah, now maybe wearin earbuds with loud music is crazy, but I pay my money and I take my chances-and I do it on an Ebike with rear hub drive...

Aftershox Air bone conduction. They sit in front of your ears. The sound is decent and you can still hear everything around you. I bought them to use when I go inline skating. I plan on using them to ride also.

Aftershox Air bone conduction. They sit in front of your ears. The sound is decent and you can still hear everything around you. I bought them to use when I go inline skating. I plan on using them to ride also.

I think I'll give em a try. 79 bucks and a year guarantee

Looking for recommendations on wireless earbuds for bike rides. I currently own the Apple Airpods Pro, but I find that they do not cut out the wind noise much and the noise cancelling actually makes it worse. I am really looking for an earbud that fits well and cuts out as much noise as possible.

I would consider that dangerous. You couldn't hear your surroundings with noise cancelling ear buds. The number of times I have almost hit a pedestrian on a shared trail because they were wearing earbuds and couldn't hear me constantly ringing my bell, and they walk into my path at the last second.

I would go for a bluetooth speaker mounted to your handlebars or frame and keep the volume respectably low. I use the UE Wonderboom 2. Works great.

Back