Wireless Earbuds for cycling

Thanks again for all the info. Very impressed with the regular-sized, non-Pro Shokx I got last week. "They just disappear" may be the best part.

Like you, I measure 9.5" but will try the Mini, as I'd like to be able to lay on my back with them. While I'm at it, will see if I like the Pro bass response better for an extra $50. What's one more consecutive life sentence in the doghouse?

Funny about the wind noise. Normally don't notice any but definitely did on my first Shokx test ride with a headwind. Tried again without the Shokx, and lo and behold, the same wind noise had been there all along! The Shokx made it neither better nor worse — the act of testing just brought it to my attention. And now it's unnoticeable again.

So I accidentally left my Shokz turned on yesterday after my ride and realized it this morning. It did not utilize an enormous amount of battery due to the oversight....but I realize now....the Shokz don't turn themselves off after a specific period of time whether connected or not. They just stay 'on'.
No biggie....but worth noting.

So I accidentally left my Shokz turned on yesterday after my ride and realized it this morning. It did not utilize an enormous amount of battery due to the oversight....but I realize now....the Shokz don't turn themselves off after a specific period of time whether connected or not. They just stay 'on'.
No biggie....but worth noting.
I've noticed that, too. Good thing the battery's pretty long-lived.

Also noticed that if I kill the audio or lose the Bluetooth connection while focused on something else, I often find them still on my head hours later. Like you said, they just disappear — kinda like a comfortable pair of glasses. Wonderful to have nothing in or over my ears.

Back