Best 1000 Watt Mid-drive

I got an 800wh battery for my Giant Stance and it'll get the range you seek I'm sure. That and the right tires as mentioned. The motor has all I need to conquer any hill.
Do the Giant bikes come as class 3 bikes? I have always had problems checking Giant bikes data out, do they have throttle and can they reach 50km/hr?

I forgot to mention earlier that if I use only 1, 2, and 3 assistance on eco level. Motor will not exceed 500w according to the Watts meter on the display. Unless I push throttle button it's still there but it's unplugged. I ride on US Navy property mostly for my recreational rides. Cops here are not pricks unless you give them a reason.
Just wanted to add that.
I'm not worried about that, I use 1000 Watts on current bike on sports mode. Cycle average 30km/hr, it's the throttle at traffic lights going up hills where you notice big difference in the motors and bikes.

I just visited Biktrix site man they have some good deals, juggernaut beast looks tempting. I'm considering a the
You talking about the ULTRA BEAST 2? Yes it's on sale, I've been checking it out for long time. Not allot of reviews but I like the dual batteries which are hidden below frame.

Canbus in non programmable by end user UART you have a choice to change parameters of motor's performance with a besst programming cable or something similar, Biktrix probably have them available as an option . There are many discussions about it on EBR. I learned that it's mostly preference for most.
Yes they are an option I was in touch 2 weeks ago, if I place an order I don't know what to get. I want max speed with pedal assist and throttle. Which one ? They are closed the weekend, the price is really 👌

UART is favorite for most riders with Bafang m620. In fact there's a member who replaced his motor with UART after receiving Canbus motor with his Biktrix emtb.
I'm cool with my Canbus motor, it takes a lot of pedaling effort to reach 30 plus mph speeds, 25 mph is where I'm comfortable even on dirt roads.
Friday evenings I'm lazy on way home from work, throttle only get 50km/hr (31mp/hr) on current bike. Think UART is best option if I want that. You tempted to purchase?

Back