AVOID RIZE BIKES AT ALL COST.

Gionni rocket and Tom @Wash. You guys must be part of the damage control team at Rize Bikes and Bafang Motors. Your tactic of blaming
problems on poor maintenance and disregarding the motor manual is complete Bull s*it. But do not worry, I’m not the sensitive type. As you
say, the M620 Bafang motor manual says “do not open the motor case for self service” , but does not mention any preventative
maintenance. What they are implying in the manual is to ride the bike until the gear reduction is nothing more than metal filings, then send it in to them so
they can fleece you $1200 for a new one. My only mistake in this whole process was buying from Rize in the first place. My only purpose in this thread
is to convey to others what I have found out about the design of these products and prevent others from making the same mistake. Ironically, what Gionnirocket and
Tom @ Wash do not realize is that by slamming constructive criticism, they are creating more readership of the thread.

In my journey with the Rize RX 2022, I've faced several issues, including ongoing motor and battery failures, despite significant time and financial investments. After multiple attempts at replacements, my bike now sits unused, and I'm attempting to sell it at a 70% loss. For those navigating this forum, I suggest focusing on constructive discussions and being cautious of misleading posts. Regrettably, when I tried to share my experiences in the Rize Facebook group to assist potential buyers, I was banned. It was a disappointing outcome, especially since my intention was to inform others. The best approach here is to block those who detract from productive conversation and ignore their spam posts.
The best thing to do here is to block the douchebags, and don't reply to their spam posts.

Back