Bafang ultra crank arm bolts

mxer

Region
United Kingdom
Lost my whole lefthand crank arm and peddle today.

Thankfully it was at low speed but the crank arm bolt (California ebike part number REP-011-004) is totally lost! Looked around for ages couldn't find it (dirt trail).

Does anyone have any options to replace?.

Are they standard Isis crank bolts?.

California ebike want £58 to ship the the UK for a £3 part so not really an option there is no description or specifications on the site so I'm at a loss as to what to search for dimension wise?..

Thanks in advance 😊

Go to your local bike shop they should have some laying around. And yes they are standard Isis bolts.

Everything I can find is they are standard ISIS M15 crank bolts. Should be able to get a pair under £10

What are they going to do, crate in in a 48" square crate and ship it over night? Did you question that shipping charge to confirm it's right?

Maybe pull the bolt on the opposite side, confirm it's size, and do something like this:

Or maybe this:

Yes shocked me when total was $70 for $4 part, I had to check I hadn't accidentally added something by accident, but no it was all shipping!! Crazy

Anyways thanks all👍..

I've gone for AHicks link (thank you) in the UK £6 delivered look the right ones hopefully Bosch ebike sounds like the ones M15 22mm long 👍..

I'll let you know when they arrive 👍

Thanks all again for you input..

On another note?.. on research I've noticed the crank arm also has a thread and looking online for crank bolts some have an outer thread also (M26) which I guess screw's into the crank arm? To me this looks Ideal to have two securing threads M15 and M26.

Has anyone looked into this or is this for another application?. Think they are called self extracting which sounds the total opposite of what I want to hear right now 😆😆

Thanks AHicks these Bosch ones M15 fit perfectly 👍.. £5

Attachments

• IMG_20210911_092453.jpg
    IMG_20210911_092453.jpg
    255 KB · Views: 331
Back