Bafang m620 on a Volt Yukon Core.

bad driver

Region
Canada
I picked up my new bike today and I do have the UART plugs. I'm happy with that for future programming. When talking with the sales guy in Calgary. He said that the cable's and screen could be changed from CANBUS to UART. Has anyone ever heard about this. Also any views on the Eggrider v2?

I picked up my new bike today and I do have the UART plugs. I'm happy with that for future programming. When talking with the sales guy in Calgary. He said that the cable's and screen could be changed from CANBUS to UART. Has anyone ever heard about this. Also any views on the Eggrider v2?
He has just proven to you, beyond any reasonable doubt, that he's a certified dumb a$$. The motor, cable, and display are one or the other.

Reactions: rtp
@AHicks is correct, as usual.

But I love my EggRider. That said, I do mount my phone on the handlebars, and use it not only for eBike display, but also RideWithGPS for turn by turn directions and music too into my Sena BT helmet.

Hahaha, thanks for informing about this. I kind of thought there might be more to this. If it was that easy no one would be worried about it.

Back