Frame Bag for Supercharger 2

Aushiker

Region
Australia
City
Walyalup, Western Australia
I appreciate that this might be a long shot, but I was wondering if anyone has fitted a frame bag to a Supercharger 2 53 cm (or smaller or larger). Either off-the-shelf or custom-made. I know one Australian rider with a Bike Bag Dude bag made for her Supercharger 2, and I could go this way. The frame bag on my Mukluk is from Bike Bag Dude, and they are well made for sure, but more than I want to spend at this time.

A half-frame bag might also meet my needs if my maths are right.

Many bags that fit traditional bikes wouldn't fit the e-bike as the e-bike frame is far thicker, and it is usually hydroformed, making the cross-section shape special and leaving a little space inside the front frame triangle.

I recommend you get your Supercharger 2 first. Then you will have all the understanding what is possible and what is not.

Consider you would need to install a water bottle or two, which is dramatically stealing the space inside the frame.

Many bags that fit traditional bikes wouldn't fit the e-bike as the e-bike frame is far thicker, and it is usually hydroformed, making the cross-section shape special and leaving a little space inside the front frame triangle.

I recommend you get your Supercharger 2 first. Then you will have all the understanding what is possible and what is not.

Consider you would need to install a water bottle or two, which is dramatically stealing the space inside the frame.

Thank you for your comment, but as you have not fitted a bag to a Supercharger 2, nor as I understand, own one or even a Riese and Muller bike, I am unclear why you are providing such comments.

To quote myself:

"I appreciate that this might be a long shot, but I was wondering if anyone has fitted a frame bag to a Supercharger 2 53 cm (or smaller or larger). Either off-the-shelf or custom-made." Emphasis has been added to aid your comprehension.

Oh, BTW, I now know of two Supercharger 2 riders with fitted frame bags. Their experiences have been insightful and have given me thought as to the most appropriate approach to take.

Back