2019 Biktrix Full Suspension Juggernaut, Test Drive Impressions

Deafcat

Took the FS for a spin this weekend, was very impressed with the changes they've incorporated in the rear end! Quick breakdown on highlights:
  • Linkage has been considerably improved, the link plates above the shock are now attached together, to prevent any extra sideplay of the rear end.
  • Quality bushings at all the pivot points
  • Adjustable DNM shock is good quality, easy to tune
  • Wheelbase is very similar to the hard-tail 2019 Juggernaut Ultra, considerably shorter than the previous FS
  • All the welds on frame are ground smooth, very tidy appearance
  • NX1 11-speed SRAM drivetrain works great as usual
  • Bike comes with Tektro Dorado hydraulic 4-piston brakes, these worked superbly, 180mm front and back rotors
  • overall, huge improvement from previous generation, no detectable side play in the rear.
  • Total weight was less than I expected, still noticeably heavier than the hardtail of course, but very maneuverable for an FS fat bike!

Fire away any questions you guys might have, I will say for sure this is the most appealing full suspension fat ebike I've seen or ridden, lots of power with the Ultra motor (1500W peak). Once the EXESS controller comes out this would bump the power to 2000W, but this bike stock will already have great climbing ability and plenty of speed.

Attachments

• IMAG2700.jpg
    IMAG2700.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 619
  • IMAG2694.jpg
    IMAG2694.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 613
  • IMAG2692.jpg
    IMAG2692.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 604
Last edited:
& I can emphatically agree! Now that I have the exact same bike Deafcat, all I can say is Bingo! The bike has outperformed my expectations in every way. The bike is a Beast. Even though it is a bit heavy, once you get comfortable, you just sail. Really is effortless & carefree :cool:🚴‍♂️🎯

Last edited:
& I can emphatically agree! Now that I have the exact same bike Deafcat, all I can say is Bingo! The bike has outperformed my expectations in every way. The bike is a Beast. Even though it is a bit heavy, once you get comfortable, you just sail. Really is effortless & carefree :cool:🚴‍♂️🎯
Could you elaborate on the EXESS controller!! Do you replace the controller inside the notor?

Back