2018 Radmini for sale - Salem, Oregon

OrTrek

Selling my 2018 RadMini - only 350 miles. I use this bike almost exclusively on forest roads and dirt/gravel single tracks. Some miles on bikeways but this bike's primary home is my Jeep TJ, folded in the back. I actually like this bike, but I also have a little Haibike Radius Tour that wanders around the country with me in my Subaru Crosstrek and I would like to get a road or gravel bike for the roads/streets around here. The Rad has given me 0 issues and I probably will regret selling it. But it's just not getting used enough. I take care of it and it's in very good condition.

Extra's included:
1. MRI-Denver fenders. Most of the time I don't use these but do when I'm on wet paths. Only takes me a few seconds to put them on or take off.
2. Includes the rear rack, which I also took off.
3. Suntour NCX suspension seat post.
4. The tires have Mr. Tuffy liners. Never have had a flat running on some gnarly surfaces.
5. 1859 Northwest battery and tray caps.
6. 1859 Northwest throttle attachment.

$950 seems like a fair price. PU in Salem, OR. If interested just PM me. Thx.

Oh, I also have a 2019 60th anniversary limited edition 125cc Honda Super Cub, if someone wants a scooter :).

Attachments

• P9241470stop.JPG
    P9241470stop.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 524
  • P3301005LDorena.JPG
    P3301005LDorena.JPG
    667 KB · Views: 493
  • P1150914CBlanco.JPG
    P1150914CBlanco.JPG
    693.9 KB · Views: 542
Last edited:
No longer available. Decided to keep it. Found some gravel/dirt trails close by, that are a real kick with this bike. So if I ride it only 500 miles a year, who cares.

Plus I have a GREAT LBS (I bought my Haibike from them) that not only will service a Rad bike but are very willing to do so - Corvallis (Oregon) Ebikes (Jeff and Peter). They have an account with Rad and actually want to be a service center for them. BTW - I believe they are a Bosch certified service center also. Come on Rad, get off the dime and approve these guys. Also they only sell Ebikes. So if you're in the mid Willamette Valley and have a Rad - check them out.

Last edited:
Back