Ncm Moscow plus throttle

Just changing the theme a little, does anyone have any photos of WHERE they located the throttle trigger (from the das off road kit) on the handle bar.
There is not much room on the handlebar of my standard Moscow Plus 29, so Im not sure where to put it.

Just changing the theme a little, does anyone have any photos of WHERE they located the throttle trigger (from the das off road kit) on the handle bar.
There is not much room on the handlebar of my standard Moscow Plus 29, so Im not sure where to put it.
Just remove the handle bar grip, move the shift/brake lever inwards slightly then slide on throttle.

Just remove the handle bar grip, move the shift/brake lever inwards slightly then slide on throttle.
Yep, thx RJC. I watched the vid Timpo posted and decided to install it on the LHS. As I mainly use the middle crank, the trigger won’t impede gear changing.
The PAS controller, up/down gear changers, bell and L/R brakes are perfectly positioned for my reach, so I’ll just squeeze it in on the left.

Reactions: RJC
Just fitted the das off-road kit with throttle, and it works like a charm. The C7 is a little more sensitive than the stock C7 the bike came with, which I like. The motor kicks in a little earlier on the hill with the new kit.
I haven’t tried top speed, I’m happy I can easily move off if I get stuck in a high gear at lights.

Just fitted the das off-road kit with throttle, and it works like a charm. The C7 is a little more sensitive than the stock C7 the bike came with, which I like. The motor kicks in a little earlier on the hill with the new kit.
I haven’t tried top speed, I’m happy I can easily move off if I get stuck in a high gear at lights.
Good to hear. I’m about to receive it. And I am about to order the I6 controller too.

The cable leading out of my rear wheel motor ripped in half today.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks,

George
C73A72F7-007E-4FF1-9126-B915F430DE9A.jpeg

I think I have a problem. I ordered the I6 controller from epic cycles. I was trying to install it but.. as you can see ir the pictures, one of the wires in the i5 controller comes with the pedal sensor. And the I6 controller doesn’t have it. So now I don’t know what to do..
72066DB4-5D8A-4943-A001-219C47DEC8B2.jpeg
DA855CEC-4CD1-4593-A784-AB33188B1E0E.png

I’m afraid I need the pedal sensor too. I’m selling the I6 controller so if someone is interested, please text me.

Widget what gain are you hoping this will give performance wise? With the money already spent on the new display / throttle and now this, wouldn’t you have been better off in hind sight purchasing a more expensive higher spec bike in the first place?
Good Day, new member here, to the forum and ebikes... Still waiting on delivery, marked as shipped but no tracking info yet. I went through the same thought process, and decided the Moscow Plus was well worth the extra $260CAD it cost me. Upgraded brakes, bigger battery, bilateral cut-out switches, beefier front forks, better display, throttle (although Canadian version includes it on the standard version), better gears, even a different saddle. Steady diet of fingernails until it arrives.
I'm already looking for ways to tweak the speed!

I just bought o new battery from aliexpress for my ebike CRZ SRACE(the same like the ncm moscow), 36v 250w,Das-kit L6, X15R motor. In January I created a post about my bike.I've already upgraded the stock freewheel 21 speed, 14-28T to a 11-34T. So the new battery it's a 48v 21ah and i think it has 1000Wh, and the old one 36v 13ah 470Wh. I'm very curious what will be the top speed and the maximum range with the 48v battery. With the stock battery the top speed on hot weather is 33.8km/h and 60km maximum range with a full charge.

Attachments

• photo_2021-03-08_21-06-26.jpg
    photo_2021-03-08_21-06-26.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 292
  • photo_2021-02-19_16-04-16.jpg
    photo_2021-02-19_16-04-16.jpg
    312.5 KB · Views: 309
  • photo_2021-02-19_16-04-17dd.jpg
    photo_2021-02-19_16-04-17dd.jpg
    396.4 KB · Views: 315
Can your controller handle 48V battery?
Because I'm not sure if your controller comes with 48V compatible controller.
If it's specifically made for 36V, you might have to upgrade your controller as

Can your controller handle 48V battery?
Because I'm not sure if your controller comes with 48V compatible controller.
If it's specifically made for 36V, you might have to upgrade your controller as well.
Yes it can handle because it's a Das-Kit CT5-i5 :)

Attachments

• photo_2021-03-09_00-21-14.jpg
    photo_2021-03-09_00-21-14.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 276
Yes it can handle because it's a Das-Kit CT5-i5 :)
In that case, assuming you ride at the same speed as you are now, you should get just over twice the range. As for speed, on my Amego Infinite with the same kit and with 27.5" wheels, I can get to about 38Km/hr on flat ground. I weigh 250 lbs. Of course at that speed range would be considerably reduced.

Reactions: ovt
In that case, assuming you ride at the same speed as you are now, you should get just over twice the range. As for speed, on my Amego Infinite with the same kit and with 27.5" wheels, I can get to about 38Km/hr on flat ground. I weigh 250 lbs. Of course at that speed range would be considerably reduced.
That's more than enaugh for me.One more thing, can you tell me pls if your motor it's the same as mine X15R? I read that this motor produces up to 80Nm. :D ("The Amego Infinite / Amego Elevate for example, uses Das-Kit X15R (80Nm of torque) that is not listed on Das-Kit website.)" Where I live there are a lot of hills just like in the mountains and the electric bike helps me a lot, the motor pulls very hard even now with the 36v battery, and I mean very steep hills.

Last edited:
That's more than enaugh for me.One more thing, can you tell me pls if your motor it's the same as mine X15R? I read that this motor produces up to 80Nm. :D ("The Amego Infinite / Amego Elevate for example, uses Das-Kit X15R (80Nm of torque) that is not listed on Das-Kit website.)" Where I live there are a lot of hills just like in the mountains and the electric bike helps me a lot, the motor pulls very hard even now with the 36v battery, and I mean very steep hills.
Motor is X15R11A.

Here's my observations/rules of thumb regarding range for what they're worth.
1. To propel someone my size at 20-25 Km/h with no pedalling takes about 20 Wh/Km. I have verified this on a small scooter I have which is equipped with a Cycle Analyst.
2. On my Amego Infinite, I believe with a reasonable level of pedaling at the same speeds, I am contributing about 50% of the effort. Therefore I burn about 10 Wh/Km of battery power.
3. With my 16Ah battery (16 x 50 = 800 Wh), I believe I can get about 80Km or a bit more. I actually have a 2nd 13Ah spare battery with the intention of taking it with me if I am planning a long trip. With both packs I estímate my range as 145Km. However, I find that while the bike may be able to do close to 150Km, my rear end cannot!
4. For your 21Ah (21 x 50 = 1050 Wh), I would estimate a range of 105Km or a bit more under the same conditions.

As I say, for what it's worth.

Last edited:
Reactions: ovt
The cable leading out of my rear wheel motor ripped in half today.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks,

George

Did you attempt to fix this? If the motor can be opened to expose more of those wires and it were me, I'd for sure attempt to solder them or replace each wire one by one. Clearly at least 2 of the lines will be heavy duty and others lighter gauge wire. I think if you can get access to the wires it's not really too big of a repair.

If you end up getting a whole new motor, here's a link to a place selling the proper replacement for the moscow (wheel and motor). They have both the 27.5 and 29"

Epic Cycles 500w wheel (27.5")

Back