Ncm Moscow plus throttle

Hi, has anyone been able to add a throttle to the Moscow plus please, when I watched the review it had a throttle on it but when mine arrived it had no throttle and I was gutted when I found out the uk versions do not have a throttle for some reason :(

thank you

I wonder if you could just swap displays for a 5 wire version that has a throttle connector and buy a throttle?

5 wire display is needed.
Moscow plus has front and back brake cut offs.
@Widget2k13 that Display/throttle combo in the link should work. Im curious to know what top speed your going to get out of that 350W motor compared to a 500W.
80B74E66-060F-44CC-BA52-D0F5699D7CDD.jpeg

Hopefully it will work fingers crossed , the motors in the uk are 250w , if I manage to get it I will certainly post the results here for you , the bike certainly is fast off the mark as it is for only 250w though

Don’t know why I thought it was a 350W. I should know this, I made a thread on the specs for North American and Euro versions. Anyways, good luck and hopefully they will ship it to you.

The link I posted to the off road controller states that it will unlock the speed up to 45km/h instead of the standard 25km/h so I’m hoping motors are capable of more power than 25km/h

Hi, has anyone been able to add a throttle to the Moscow plus please, when I watched the review it had a throttle on it but when mine arrived it had no throttle and I was gutted when I found out the uk versions do not have a throttle for some reason :(

thank you
I've have the same problem. Got my Moscow plus a few days ago and was also gutted to find I'd doesn't have a throttle. I've also been trying to procure a back rack to no avail..
If you manage to locate a throttle and probably a control unit, will you let me know. There is nowhere to connect it on the control unit that came with my bike, so it looks like a new unit is required.
Regards
Ray

@Widget2k13 that Display/throttle combo in the link should work. Im curious to know what top speed your going to get out of that 350W motor compared to a 500W.View attachment 51999
Any idea where I can purchase this equipment?
Regards
@Widget2k13 that Display/throttle combo in the link should work. Im curious to know what top speed your going to get out of that 350W motor compared to a 500W.View attachment 51999
Any idea where I can source this equipment?

Well I’m pleased to say my new screen and throttle arrived from Australia today and all is well :) throttle works up to 32kmh and pedal assist up to 45kmh no problem , only issue I have is I can’t change it to mph even following the manual

I've got friend in Toronto Canada. And he's kindly ordered me a 5 wire C7 Display for me and is going to ship it over for me. I can't see why a a none Das Kit thumb control wouldn't work, so I'm going to order a cheap one locally and give it a try.
I must admit the NCM customer care is pretty crap in the UK, and provision of accessories on their Web page is a total waste of time.

hi mate, dont jump in too quick i was wrong about it, i finally managed to get it into mph late yesterday and took it a run, top speed with pedal assist is 22/23mph and 20/21 with throttle, although still a huge improvement and the added bonus of the throttle, but the best part of it and worth the money for me is there is no lag now, its totally gone, if you stop peddling it used to take a while before the motor kicked back in but now its instant and to me thats worth every penny :) sorry for the earlier confusion about the kmh speeds the wheel size was on 27 so must of been throwing the speedo out.
i got it from here, very helpful company and very friendly :)

I'm really looking forward to to getting rid of the lag before the motor kicks in. A few times now I've had great difficulty moving off, particularly if at a junction or slight incline. Get your gearing wrong and you can be in a very dangerous situation.
I'm looking forward to getting the new kit fitted. Thanks for your help.

Back