Ncm Moscow plus throttle

Oh that’s very interesting , would that give much more mileage on a. Battery charge ? I’m actually looking for a 2nd battery , wonder if they are available in the uk

The mileage will depend on the Wh (watt-hour) of the battery.

For example, 48V x 15Ah battery (720Wh) and 52V x 13.8Ah battery (720Wh) have exact same density.

Although the 52V will give you more power, if you want to focus on the mileage, you can just turn the power lower and save the energy, and get the same mileage as if you were using 48V battery. Their energy capacity is both 720Wh, meaning, in theory, you can drain 720W of power for 1 hr.

Yes they are 505 I checked as they have 48v 21ah batteries that fit on Ali express which will give me more mileage but not more power

My bike will only get up to 22mph with assistance and is rated to have a 250w motor , the display is set so it can go to 28mph but I think the motor is not powerful enough so I think I need to change the motor with a 500w one

I have already changed the display controller to remover the 15mph restriction for the uk which it has done but it runs out of power now at about 22mph so makes me think the motor is 250w although it looks the same as the picture

Don’t know if this helps with anything

Attachments

• 13AE3B25-E34E-469A-84AE-CF8E5722E1B8.jpeg
    13AE3B25-E34E-469A-84AE-CF8E5722E1B8.jpeg
    86.8 KB · Views: 560
The controller doesn’t seem to have anything on it that I can see , it’s fastened to the frame by an Allan bolt maybe I could take it off tomorrow

Think your right , uk specs come with 15a controller USA specs 18a controller , can’t see me finding one of them for sale anywhere but I’m sure now that’s the problem

the usa spec ncm moscow has the 18a controller fitted, im not sure if the others you have found will work or if they will even ship to the uk

It’s very confusing and still don’t know if the i6 will work, one company will ship for $344 shipping 😮 but other one is $30 shipping so approx £120 , is it worth the gamble ?

well you have been a great help and i very much appreciate all the effort you have put into finding me this controller and i would not blame you if it never worked :) i think i will order one and see what happens worst case is it doesn't work or i have a spare controller lol or i sell it at a lower price. :)

Back