Ncm Moscow plus throttle

well thats it ordered with tax and shipping included came to a total of £123 which i think is well worth a gamble :) will keep you updated once it arrives, thank you again

Well I’m pleased to say my new screen and throttle arrived from Australia today and all is well :) throttle works up to 32kmh and pedal assist up to 45kmh no problem , only issue I have is I can’t change it to mph even following the manual

Hi, thanks for making this thread! I'm in the exact same position as you, purchased the NCM Moscow (standard) expecting it to come with a throttle and then realised it's all been removed and restricted on our version. I was wondering how hard it was to replace yours with the new display and throttle? I'm new to ebikes and this is my first one and I'm hoping it's a simple switch over (no soldering required). I'd definitely like to get one on my Moscow! I assume that display would also work on the Moscow standard version, mine has a Das Kit L7B display currently which I know is different from the one which came with your Moscow Plus.

Thanks in advance!

Mine was just plug and play took about 15 mins to swap over I’m sure if you bought the kit I linked it would plug straight in as I just sold the standard bike to get the plus and it had the same controller and motor on the wheel

thank you, i came across this in australia and think it would work also, i am waiting on a reply regarding shipping
Hi mate how much did it cost with shipping, how long did delivery take ? Is it easily fitted including throttle ? Getting my Ncm Moscow this week, first ebike and im not great with electrics ! lol

Mine was just plug and play took about 15 mins to swap over I’m sure if you bought the kit I linked it would plug straight in as I just sold the standard bike to get the plus and it had the same controller and motor on the wheel

Thank you for the reply. That's great! I'm definitely planning to pick one up in a few weeks, I'll post back here after I've successfully switched it!

I noticed on the electric-bicycles AU website it states they do not ship outside Australia, did you just email them and query if they would ship to UK?

Thanks again for posting your findings here, it's super helpful and I'm sure some other Moscow NCM owners will find it useful too.

Hi mate how much did it cost with shipping, how long did delivery take ? Is it easily fitted including throttle ? Getting my Ncm Moscow this week, first ebike and im not great with electrics ! lol

Hi mate, did you order yours from leoncycle.co.uk too? I ordered mine a week ago and it still hasn't been shipped according to the order page, tracking # doesn't seem to work anywhere so I'm starting to get a bit worried! Did yours ever update from "not shipped yet"? Cheers!

Hi mate, did you order yours from leoncycle.co.uk too? I ordered mine a week ago and it still hasn't been shipped according to the order page, tracking # doesn't seem to work anywhere so I'm starting to get a bit worried! Did yours ever update from "not shipped yet"? Cheers!
Not heard anything since ordering ! I got the black 29", £1070 delivered, the white was £980, if i dont hear anything soon i might cancel, their customer service is shocking !

Not heard anything since ordering ! I got the black 29", £1070 delivered, the white was £980, if i dont hear anything soon i might cancel, their customer service is shocking !

Not good is it! Same situation here, I really expected shipping info or at least an email to let us know when they've been dispatched. Will let you know if and when mine turns up! Cheers for the reply mate.

Ordered mine from Leon cycles uk and arrived next day

Thanks for the info! Although mine still hasn't shipped yet it's reassuring to know that they are being sent. I'm thinking of contacting Leoncycle for an update/estimate but according to their FB page they aren't answering calls or emails, rather worrying. Fingers crossed ours still show up sometime this week!

It says you can cancel if you have not shipping order, there must be somebody in their office or working from home who could surely keep customers updated.

Getting worried now, emailed their UK office to cancel 2 days ago, no reply so emailed their German office yesterday to see if they could confirm cancelation and still no reply ! So basically have heard nothing at all since placing order, not good.
Edit, status now showing as shipped.

Last edited:
Well appeared at 8.30 this morning ! lol, also ordered the throttle kit from Australia and now looking for a rear rack. Does anyone know if something like the topeak 29 " or something similar will fit this bike ?

About £140 all in , took nearly 2 weeks which is quite good I think , plug and play easy to fit

Hi guys, got two Moscow bikes delivered this week, one plus one standard (for Mrs). As usual I never do the research I ought to and dive head in, so was surprised to find no speed controller on the plus model. Googled this very topic, thanks to Widget I have a solution, I've already placed my inquiry with electricbicycles.au . I was hoping that perhaps I could use the old plus display (4 wires) on the standard Moscow but I've just checked and that only has two wires, I guess this isn't possible? Certainly not plug n play swap over, any ideas?
Just a quick comment for those experiencing delivery delays, I ordered my two bikes last Thursday and they were delivered pre 10 am Monday morning.

Think It should fit on, only will be missing one brake lever switch that’s all
Thanks Widget, it's me not understanding where the wires actually go to, the current plus display has 4, with 2 leading to the brakes front and rear where as the standard has 2 with 1 leading to the rear brake. So what you're saying is swap them over but obviously just omit the front brake connection?

Mine showed up today as well too, happy days! Just took it for a 15 mile test run and loving it, handles hills so well. The speed restrictor is annoying though, I'm glad I've got the upgraded display + throttle coming. I found the bike rarely using more than 2 bars of power except for when going up hill. It's pretty hard to get the motor going if you're on an incline and in a high gear, I imagine the throttle will help out greatly with that. All in all really happy with the bike :) Just hope I'm able to fit the new display and throttle on alright! Also need to get some fenders too lol I forgot how easily the dirt picks up going through an offroad trail.

Back