NCM Moscow Plus - 1000watt motor?

PeterDownes

Region
Canada
City
York
I would like to eventually at some point increase the torque, power, speed, and distance with the Moscow plus.
I know I can start by getting a maxed-out 25ah battery ranging from $850 - 1000 which I'll get.
But what about the motor, display, and controller?
Are their compatible higher tier components for example a 1000-watt motor that would work on the Moscow?

If so please post all the necessary things I'd need to pull this off. Thanks

I would like to eventually at some point increase the torque, power, speed, and distance with the Moscow plus.
I know I can start by getting a maxed-out 25ah battery ranging from $850 - 1000 which I'll get.
But what about the motor, display, and controller?
Are their compatible higher tier components for example a 1000-watt motor that would work on the Moscow?

If so please post all the necessary things I'd need to pull this off. Thanks
I would assume you could put any 1000 watt kit on the bike. However if I were going to replace controller, motor (and wheel?), display, etc, plus the battery, I would look into buying a new bike with the specs I wanted and selling the Moscow.

Yes you can.. but what's the point of buying a Moscow Plus if you're going to replace pretty much everything?

I think it would make more sense to buy a frame, and just custom build it.
It's a project bike. When I first got it, everything was toasted. I want to flip it into a work of art piece by piece

The benefits to that motor and controller are pretty damn good. Not 1000 watt motor but still good. My ncm rear wheel had a dead 8 speed freewheel and it is still at my local mechanic. Currently using a loaner 26inch 350 motor wheel while they figure out an axle issue. Having a Casette system instead of freewheel on the moscow and being able to easily clean it / service it is huge

The benefits to that motor and controller are pretty damn good. Not 1000 watt motor but still good. My ncm rear wheel had a dead 8 speed freewheel and it is still at my local mechanic. Currently using a loaner 26inch 350 motor wheel while they figure out an axle issue. Having a Casette system instead of freewheel on the moscow and being able to easily clean it / service it is huge
Those 11-32T freewheels can be a bit hard to find. I found a place in Guelph that has them at a reasonable price. I can post tte link here if anyone is interested. Doing the swap is quite simple..just need the correct freewheel tool -- which is easy to obtain and not expensive.

I have a 7speed Shifter and Casette. I won't be going back to that 11-32 teeth 8 speed crap

Back