Zen Photon Pro- Preorder | 1040Wh UL Certified battery | 500W nominal/900W peak power Torque-sensing motor w/ Throttle | USD 2999 | CAD 3999

I believe we connected last week, and our service personnel might have spoken with you regarding the belt tension.
Please let us know if you need any further assistance.
Yeah, 2 or 3 days after posting on here I received the email from Drew on my questions. I would have never figured out where the tension screw was if it wasn't for these pictures... never thought it was part of the hub itself.

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    342.7 KB · Views: 33
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    234.2 KB · Views: 34
Yeah, 2 or 3 days after posting on here I received the email from Drew on my questions. I would have never figured out where the tension screw was if it wasn't for these pictures... never thought it was part of the hub itself.
What did you end up tightening to? My tests with the Gates app have me in the right range-ish so I'm leaving tension alone.

Still haven't narrowed down the whistle from wind I keep fighting with, will need an air compressor to be at all accurate in finding it, I think.. It's not the cranks themselves. It's either motor casing(which I've made some educated guesses about and covered with tape to test), or something inside the motor itself.

What did you end up tightening to? My tests with the Gates app have me in the right range-ish so I'm leaving tension alone.

Still haven't narrowed down the whistle from wind I keep fighting with, will need an air compressor to be at all accurate in finding it, I think.. It's not the cranks themselves. It's either motor casing(which I've made some educated guesses about and covered with tape to test), or something inside the motor itself.
My Kricket kept showing 35 pounds or so of tension and was within the acceptable range, the best tension suggested for an ebike is around 40 pounds so I moved it up to around there so I wouldn't have slippage when I am really pushing it. What is funny about my whistle is that it keeps setting off my Apple watch's loud noise alarm.. lol.

Back