You're pleased to meet me!

Just kidding! Glad to sign up here. I've been riding pedal bikes my whole life, and now want to find the right belt drive ebike for myself.
I currently have a Trek Sawyer belt drive singlespeed, which has a retro style twin top tube frame, Brooks saddle, hydraulic disc brakes, and 29" wheels. I built this from parts.
I live in the flatlands of the San Fernando Valley of So. California. I am currently eyeballin' the Priority Embark, but want to learn all I can about the category before pulling the trigger.

Thanks y'all! I am already learning a lot, very helpful to glean info here and this will help me make a decision about finding the right e-bike for me. While I'm researching e-bikes, I am making some adjustments to my main pedal bike, my custom Trek Sawyer, to make it more comfortable. I moved the Brooks seat back a little, and just ordered a stem riser to get my bars up a few inches. Cool forum here!

Just kidding! Glad to sign up here. I've been riding pedal bikes my whole life, and now want to find the right belt drive ebike for myself.
I currently have a Trek Sawyer belt drive singlespeed, which has a retro style twin top tube frame, Brooks saddle, hydraulic disc brakes, and 29" wheels. I built this from parts.
I live in the flatlands of the San Fernando Valley of So. California. I am currently eyeballin' the Priority Embark, but want to learn all I can about the category before pulling the trigger.
Welcome Buddy, yep, a great forum for all!

Back