X7 discussion

I do like that it lets you monitor the regen changing and thus maximize its usefulness. Also Eahora is only charging $99 for it and Rattan is asking $229! As to visibility, the two videos that show the display are contradictory, with the first one complaining about daytime visibility and the second one saying it was good. I suspect the first one did not have the backlight turned up since the display looked very good on the second video.

Updated Features:

1. Battery power by percentage (from 1% to 100%) vs. 5 bar or 10 bar indicators (a nice plus)
2. Auto Headlight Sensor - presumably turns the light on when it gets dark (no big deal)
3. USB Port to charge your phone (a real plus)
4. ODO Mileage - just means Odometer
5. Motor Power - lets you monitor power usage, including "negative power" used to charge the battery during regen operation
6. Speed and PAS Level - (self-explanatory)
Finally decided to order the color display. I figured the daytime visibility would not be worse and could be better than the standard display, and thought it would be good to have a spare display anyway, in case my main display went kablooey. Really like the percentage battery use, USB port, and the ability to monitor your regen activity, plus the color display looks nice too.

Finally decided to order the color display. I figured the daytime visibility would not be worse and could be better than the standard display, and thought it would be good to have a spare display anyway, in case my main display went kablooey. Really like the percentage battery use, USB port, and the ability to monitor your regen activity, plus the color display looks nice too.

I also just ordered the new LCD screen just now also. Looks better, fairly cheap at least compared to the Rattan, and it wouldn’t hurt to have an extra just in case. Plus the green font will look better with my green x7 plus.

When folding down the handlebars it does hit the frame a bit at the end - almost a complete fold, but it will depend on what kind of bar and how you have it angled. For me, I also replaced the handlebar neck with a clamping style that allows me to change the angle at any time. Works for the fold as well as change ups for comfort while riding different terrains/durations.
Thanks! I ordered the Dimension Arc same as you, except actually black (let see what I get). Can you tell me more about the Handlebar Quick Adjust replacement post you got? Looks nice and beefy. I'm hoping for a more comfortable ride for long rides (ebikes can be a little "scooter-like" in rider position) due to folding and other considerations. You notice the difference in ride? I also like that adjustments can be made for all situations, riding, folding & storing.

Actually, I'd love to hear of any DIY bungee cord or other folding "finesse" that would help with rolling the folded bike as easy and as much as possible. I may also consider getting a serious travel bag - I live in NYC but travel frequently and would love to check a nice protected package w/ the Airlines. Anyone have experience (air, train) travel, or managing "the folded beast" for quick change/ease of carry?

I have still not gotten a ship notice nor have I received a reply to my request via email today. I ordered and paid for mine last month. Hmmmm....

Greetings everybody! Allow me to introduce myself. Name is Ric and I live Uptown Manhattan ("don't believe me just watch! -Uptown Funk") in NYC. I'm approaching Senior status; def. not a freshman anymore -lol; at 59 yrs old with a little weight on me (215 lbs). In the last 5 years, I've done some damage to my left leg; compound breaks with enough metal pins to be problematic waling long distances and need the extra help. I've owned a couple of folding scooters in the past (URB-E last mile, and Stigo Scooter); thing is the company also "folded" or it became impossible to get service & parts on these proprietary scoots. Sooooo, I decided to go full e-bike; but was (am) hoping for one that I can 1) manage 3 minor steps in my building (but also with a tight turn) and potentially subway stairs or other short lift situations, and 2) might allow me to travel to fun and exotic places (where are those by the way?) with it on airplane as checked luggage. I was fortunate enough to have my prior folding scooters classified as "mobility assist" vehicles which allowed me to ride up to the plane's door and have the airline folks gate-check for me. Was super convenient, luxurious even, to have my scooter waiting for me when I de-plane (anyone remember George Carlin, ha!). Drawbacks to those scooters were performance (at best a 250W motor); "squirrely stearing & ride" (never could handle scooter one-handed, not even for a second); performance; lack of service & parts; tiny non-inflate tires that make running over a nickel feel like the San Francisco earthquake; and, did I mention crappy performance!?

Like all of you, I've done hours (tens of hours) doing research with my wishlist of 500W or greater motor (actual, not peak); that folds. Most power, smallest form factor and with a reliable track record, even if coming out of China; and this is serviceable. Let me tell you I was excited discovering the X7 Plus! I was amazed at the specs of the newest model, an actual 750W motor (hopefully). I like the foldability, hopefully its not too heavy as not to be unmanageable for short lift/carry. So this is my first electric bike and I can't wait to take it out for a spin! I will be able to get some exercise and can also rely on the throttle. The good news is, this is a great foundation with standardized bicycle and ebike parts, tires, etc; so that the future of my X7 Plus looks much brighter than the dead-end proprietary electric scooters.

Placed my order on Saturday, by Sunday had the Order acknowledgement. Based on what I've seen here, I also ordered the new Color Screen (can't hurt to have two controllers, right?). I thank you all for the help I've received already (minnemike for the handlebar suggestion) and others who didn't know they helped thru their individual posts.

Looking for additional suggestions on travel, maintaining; after-market add-ons, etc. Great Community and glad to be a part of it! Keep on riding everybody!

All this talk of color screens before got me jonesin. I wanna join the 21st century too! It really does look a lot more functional, though, compared with the stock screen. Just bought it from that obscure 'Replacement Parts For Eahora Model' section that is hidden under the hood of their site.

(Link Removed - No Longer Exists)

^ for anyone who didn't see the link before, also other random goodies on that page too

Woo hoo!! Just got the tracking number my X7 delivery on Monday!! They’re using UPS this time so I’ll keep my eyes out for that big brown truck!! Hopefully they’ll treat it with more TLC than FedEx.

Last edited:
Thanks! I ordered the Dimension Arc same as you, except actually black (let see what I get). Can you tell me more about the Handlebar Quick Adjust replacement post you got? Looks nice and beefy. I'm hoping for a more comfortable ride for long rides (ebikes can be a little "scooter-like" in rider position) due to folding and other considerations. You notice the difference in ride? I also like that adjustments can be made for all situations, riding, folding & storing.

With the curve, at least for me, you can angle it down more for a more ergonomic position for your wrists. The bars are wider, so you do have better control at the sacrifice of being wider in tight spots. With a flat bar, it does allow you to lower it more for a more traditional position, but I do like the upright positioning since I also have an Electra Townie bike with a flat foot pedal forward design.

I swapped the quick adjust stem off another folding ebike I had. I assume they are out there if you search for them but not sure about that.

Woo hoo!! Just got my tracking number my X7 delivery on Monday!! They’re using UPS this time so I’ll keep my eyes out for that big brown truck!! Hopefully they’ll treat it with more TLC than FedEx.
In my town, UPS is waaaaay better than FedEx for damage

Price continues to creep up, sneaky... 🤔

I've seen it go from $1300 to $1400 and just now $1500...

Last edited:
WOW, X7 is "SOLD OUT"!

https://www.eahoraebike.com/products/eahora-snow-x7-e-pas-ebike?variant=31725917077600

Sold Out.png

Last edited:
Woo hoo!! Just got the tracking number my X7 delivery on Monday!! They’re using UPS this time so I’ll keep my eyes out for that big brown truck!! Hopefully they’ll treat it with more TLC than FedEx.

Got mine too(tracking). They are probably upping their prices due to demands

With the curve, at least for me, you can angle it down more for a more ergonomic position for your wrists. The bars are wider, so you do have better control at the sacrifice of being wider in tight spots. With a flat bar, it does allow you to lower it more for a more traditional position, but I do like the upright positioning since I also have an Electra Townie bike with a flat foot pedal forward design.

I swapped the quick adjust stem off another folding ebike I had. I assume they are out there if you search for them but not sure about that.

What was wrong with the stock stem?

Do you have a before and after pic of the stem please? I'd like to change it if I could

What was wrong with the stock stem?

Do you have a before and after pic of the stem please? I'd like to change it if I could
Nothing wrong with it. I just swapped out the bolt on for a quick adjust version I had.

I already posted the quick adjust pic. Here's the original:

6_7010b9b9-f7aa-4f90-a2fb-a96e8eb06cc4_900x.jpg

Only two colors sold out and standard (standard and plus have only gone out in separate batch runs). Their website isnt the best with glitchy design
That what it appears to be, but when you select one of the other colors, it still indicates Sold Out. We should all consider ourselves lucky to have ordered already as e-bikes are one of the hottest commodities out there due to the Pandemic!

That what it appears to be, but when you select one of the other colors, it still indicates Sold Out. We should all consider ourselves lucky to have ordered already as e-bikes are one of the hottest commodities out there due to the Pandemic!
Not for me - I can add one to my cart and checkout. Refresh your browser and start over

Back