Will This Tire Fit on This Rim?

hulk

Region
USA
I'm going to be purchasing Bafang 500w front electric kit that comes with a rim stating that it will fit a tire 1.5" to 2.25" (second photo in the link below)

After doing a lot of research on tires I would like to purchase SCHWALBE - Big Apple Hybrid and Touring Wire Clincher Bike Tire but it is 2.35" wide. They do offer the same tire in a 2.15" width but this electric kit is going on a 7 foot long cargo bike and I would really prefer the 2.35" size. Is it ok to mount a 2.35" on that rim?

I'm going to be purchasing Bafang 500w front electric kit that comes with a rim stating that it will fit a tire 1.5" to 2.25" (second photo in the link below)

After doing a lot of research on tires I would like to purchase SCHWALBE - Big Apple Hybrid and Touring Wire Clincher Bike Tire but it is 2.35" wide. They do offer the same tire in a 2.15" width but this electric kit is going on a 7 foot long cargo bike and I would really prefer the 2.35" size. Is it ok to mount a 2.35" on that rim?
If the kit states max 2.25 I would go by that.

I see, what's a good front tire in 2.25 size? Also, is there going to be a huge difference between a 2.15 and 2.25 tire? If not, I might as well get the Big Apple in 2.15 size, what do you guys think?

I see, what's a good front tire in 2.25 size? Also, is there going to be a huge difference between a 2.15 and 2.25 tire? If not, I might as well get the Big Apple in 2.15 size, what do you guys think?
No the difference is not significant. What about flat protection? Here is their chart with a higher number equating to more protection. Choose a tire with a high protection number rating. https://www.schwalbetires.com/BENCHMARK-OF-PUNCTURE-PROTECTION So in the case of the Big Apple models for example , prefer the Race Guard models over the K guard.

No the difference is tiny, but if you are going to go bigger than recommended, you should absolutely contact them to make sure it wont create a possible safety issue.
Otherwise that would always be in the back of my mind when stressing the fit.
As far as type of tire, I don't put much weight on that, I do put a liner in my tires to prevent puncture in the front and back and slime in the back for added protection, seeing as the back is so much more work to change.
Edit:
That particular seller has known issues when it comes to refunds and or returns !

Back