Which full suspension enduro bike

k_oflynn2000

Hi all, im looking to ditch the cheap merida hardtail i installed my bbs02 48v 500w system on and go full suspension. Only problem is here in norway their isnt much choice so need to buy one online from the uk. My budget is £2000. I like the scott genius/spark but have no idea which it will fit. The choice of bikes is endless!!!

Only thing about full suspension is you have to look carefully at battery placement. A lot of the full sus bikes take up a lot of frame space.

Heisan,

To my knowledge there is acually a quite good selection of quality full suspension bikes here in Norway: I have seen a dealer at finn.no offering fs Ghost bikes and http://www.scushi.no have several fs Flyer bikes in stock.

There are also importers and dealers of Cube, Haibike, Moustache to mention a few.

Good luck!

Thats great, maybe its my search engine because i cant seem to find many dealers. Ill check it out thanks. And as to the problem of the battery i was thinking of maybe putting it in a rucksack like the EGO-KITS mid drive which is what i really want but crazy expensive.

On a lot of bikes the large frames will work with batteries but the smaller sizes may not have enough room. worth going a size up if necessary.
Must check for available battery sizes that work with your setup and then measure the bike to be sure.

Last edited:
Yes the new version Bafang fits all the newer press in bb in the 90-100mm sizes so popular now.
I was waiting for this motor as I'd purchased (hastily) a sweet Giant Trance with a 90mm bb and couldn't use the bbs02.
In the meantime found a steal deal on a new Haibike and don't regret that a bit! What a bike!!

Back