What's your mileage? (I hit 4900mi on 12-31-18) 1yr, 5mo. 9 days

This coming Saturday will mark 11 months since getting my bike...
2 more office-commuting days will put me just over 4,200 total miles (and so I'm really hoping the winter weather cooperates over the next 3 days!)
Not sure I can hit 4,500 by the biking 1-year-anniversary, but I'm gonna try for it!

This coming Saturday will mark 11 months since getting my bike...
2 more office-commuting days will put me just over 4,200 total miles (and so I'm really hoping the winter weather cooperates over the next 3 days!)
Not sure I can hit 4,500 by the biking 1-year-anniversary, but I'm gonna try for it!
4,200 miles or 4,500 miles in a year are near equally impressive personal achievements. Ya done good either way ;) I know it's fun to pursue milestones but you're already a smashing success.

Last edited:
So much to be envious of... Retired, good weather... I'm a solid 12 years from retirement but want it every day! And have missed about 11 days in January due to snow, ice and frigid weather... ready for April!
Yeah it's killing me seeing my ebike just sitting there waiting for spring to arrive. I've only managed about 200 miles this winter so far on the ebike. The coldest weather hit us this week. The polar vortex! Lol. I just went for a frigid walk last night. I did get the mountain bike out last weekend and rode 5 miles through the woods. It was slow going but great for my body and mind.

HURRAY! Yesterday was the day!! Finally! 5,000 miles in 591 days, or 1 year, 7 months, or 19 months, 12 days
(I was trying for 1-1/2 years but cold, health, life interrupted, but hey, I did it

Attachments

• IMG_0446 2.jpg
    IMG_0446 2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 500
Back