Using a Pet Trailer with a Ride1Up Turris?

You could buy a bike for your dog,.

View attachment 174931

And get this tow bar for it, then your dog won't fall over and won't have to pedal. 😂

View attachment 174932
Long ago, I read a book called " Zoo Vet," by David Taylor, which has stories about his work. He said that when he arrived at one town, he was met at the station by a chimpanzee on a motorcycle, and that the chimp gave him a ride to the zoo. Everybody I've mentioned this to is extremely skeptical, to say the least. But everything else in the book seemed legit, so I'm inclined to take the guy at his word. Anyhow, I prefer to think it is a true story. I mean, who wouldn't?

Just googled this book and read some reviews, one of which confirms the story of his being chauffeured by a motorcycling chimp.

The Burley Coho XC pictured in this thread is a fantastic trailer but it costs almost $500. It also has a built-in kickstand that keeps your bike and the trailer upright when you aren't on the bike. If it were me I'd also look for a pet crate that would fit inside the trailer as well.

You also need to purchase an adapter for your axle on top of that. But again that trailer is awesome.

Back