Unused wires

Andy1865

Region
United Kingdom
City
Skipton
Hi guys, quick question. My controller has a thin red and thin black wires connected at the end with a white connector which is not connected to anything, any ideas what it might be for, i dont know the voltage but cant be too much as they are only skinny single wires on both?
Been onto the Luisu website but cant find my model, but its a 48v controller.
Could i wire up some lights direct from the 2 wires without the need for a fuse, and an on and off switch?
Cheers.
Andy.

The controller on my Pedego bike also has two unused wires. I went on line and was able to find a wiring diagram for the bike's Dapu controller. The extra leads turned out to be for an upgraded display which my bike doesn't have.

To avoid possible controller damage, I wouldn't connect yours to anything until you find out their purpose.

The controller on my Pedego bike also has two unused wires. I went on line and was able to find a wiring diagram for the bike's Dapu controller. The extra leads turned out to be for an upgraded display which my bike doesn't have.

To avoid possible controller damage, I wouldn't connect yours to anything until you find out their purpose.
Thanks for your input.

Back