Trek Allaint 7+ Available in USA Soon With quill Stem Option

Rick53

Just visited My Trek Dealer and was Shown a PDF from Trek . It indicates Trek's Alliant Line will Soon Include a 7+ class 3 With Quill Stem and Front Shock : The PDF Shows that options for a Comp or Quill option will be available : The Pictures appear to be sorta like a Verve and Alliant mix.
1572110265067.png

It's not a quill stem per se (like the older kind that slides up and down) but it's an adjustable angle stem and you can change the spacers underneath (like a regular stem) to make it even taller.

It's not a quill stem per se (like the older kind that slides up and down) but it's an adjustable angle stem and you can change the spacers underneath (like a regular stem) to make it even taller.
I don't know for sure But the description in what I was shown Said Quill and Blender comp Stem Options available : So I was going By what My LBS received from Trek. Showing a release time of Mid December : So guess we'll see . The Picture I posted looks like a Quill Stem they use on Verve + . Appears there will be S and Just regular Models : I still might go with a Vado or Como : Even though all My Non Electrics have been Trek Brands

Back