The latest American electric bicycle brand (Slinker){For The Emerging Future}www.slinkerbikes.com

Pink frame

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    229.1 KB · Views: 159
@Nick-Slinker - Tom is right. You need to get in contact with Court or Troy about getting your bikes tested and reviewed by them, here. Nobody is more fair and thorough about reviewing an ebike than these two guys. It will generate more interest in your bikes than what you are doing here, in this thread. EBR-Electric Bike Review, carries alot of weight in the ebike world cause they are honest and fair about what they are testing.

And THAT is the best free advertising you could ever hope to buy.

The SLINKER folding electric bike is equipped with an LG brand lithium-ion battery integrated into the seat post, which combines aesthetics and practicality.

Indeed, beyond offering a more attractive visual, this new system is very practical because it allows you to recharge the battery of your SLINKER bike without having to move it.

Attachments

• slinker.jpg
    slinker.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 129
19inch All Terrain Folding Electric Bike Product Manual

Attachments

• manual1.jpg
    manual1.jpg
    308.2 KB · Views: 148
  • manual2.jpg
    manual2.jpg
    360.3 KB · Views: 145
Do you change rear and front hub motor as complete wheel set with tyres?when one is not operable?
Our customers are mainly store dealer partners, and we will prepare a certain number of accessories for customers to solve possible problems.

This product will soon be available on the IndieGoGo platform.
Along with all the other failed offers? Now you want customers to fund your project. It sounded to good to be true and now you’re confirming you haven’t the resources and we need to make the investment. WOW DUDE 😤

Last edited by a moderator:
This product will soon be available on the IndieGoGo platform.
So......there is no bike for sale. That helps explain when I went to the website of your local "distributor" in Delaware, your "product' wasn't mentioned on the site at all.

And if you had these "distributors" in place to sell your bikes off the showroom floor; why are you making this "product" available soon on this IndieGoGo site? I am not a businessman, but this still does not make any sense.

I can begin to understand why you chose to ignore my suggestion about sending a bike to the site owner here or his second in command, so they can do a test.......you don't have a bike to send them! 🤣

For the fun of it, I went to the Electrek website to see if you or your bike made it over to Micah Toll and company. Nothing. Search box, type in "Slinker" and nothing. Type in "Lemeego": nothing. Type in "Leemeego": nothing.

Vaporware, indeed.

Back