The latest American electric bicycle brand (Slinker){For The Emerging Future}www.slinkerbikes.com

Factory photo, every year our factory delivers more than 50000 E-bikes products.

Attachments

• Factory photo.jpg
    Factory photo.jpg
    478.4 KB · Views: 159
For Pete's sake build them with 20" tires already, usually a bigger rim size is an upgrade, if you build them sensibly you will sell a few.

I can live stream the production process in our factory. You can also visit our factory. I will receive you very warmly and will not be so rude as you are.
Sure. I have gifted ebikes to riders that live well below out poverty line. ebikes give them the ability to be more self sufficient. I just finished rehabbing and converting a 1973 Schwinn step through and MXUS gear drive for another woman the will be able to shop and make appointments independently. I’d be happy to test, review, and find a new owner that would benefit from owning an ebike. Feel free to message me.

Here is the 'American' bike. Look at the assembly line for one of these. 墙壁插座
1649625429952.png

Go ahead and click on the image at the bottom with green bikes to zoom. See that sign on the wall at the windows? Zoom that.
1649625230179.png

Attachments

• 1649624410996.png
    1649624410996.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 211
Here is a bike with 120cm high handlebars. Chicks dig it. You can see that the chick in the upper left corner of the old Coke billboard is smiling. I carefully staged these backgrounds so it looks a lot like these photos could have been photographed in America. I also timed my posting so that it hit during daylight hours in the States and not at Midnight. That was tricky of me. Then photoshopped away, just like @Mike TowpathTraveler does, all of the ugly wires and Bafang connectors. With that skyline it took extra effort to get the curves right in Photoshop. I altered the image so it looks like is says PedalUma's on the old Coke sign. Or maybe this is the real thing? A bike made eclectic in America. With no allusions and no lies.
1649632465366.jpeg

Attachments

• SIKK3 (2).JPG
    SIKK3 (2).JPG
    330.6 KB · Views: 185
  • SIKK1.JPG
    SIKK1.JPG
    298.7 KB · Views: 187
  • SIKK4 (2).JPG
    SIKK4 (2).JPG
    390.8 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
@PedalUma: She turned out really, really nice. I likey! Nice battery size, too. How many volts and watt hours is the battery?

What is that wet stuff all over the trails? Rain in Northern California? Good for you guys. I drove from the east to Salinas to purchase on old car & shipping it back home.....20 years ago next month. The lady owner of the car explained all the browned out hill sides nearby as going into that drought time of season. The farm fields all around were nice and irrigated, though.

Careful showing such a nice bike here in this forum. Next thing you know, Nick and his crew of American engineers and framebuilders will be copying your bike and calling it "The latest American Electric Fatbike Brand by Slinker", built in an american bike factory hidden somewhere in the USA featuring signs on the walls in Chinese and electrical outlets specially brought in from China to accomodate their 220 volts AC @ 50hz power system.......... :rolleyes: 🤣

@PedalUma: She turned out really, really nice. I likey! Nice battery size, too. How many volts and watt hours is the battery?

What is that wet stuff all over the trails? Rain in Northern California? Good for you guys. I drove from the east to Salinas to purchase on old car & shipping it back home.....20 years ago next month. The lady owner of the car explained all the browned out hill sides nearby as going into that drought time of season. The farm fields all around were nice and irrigated, though.

Careful showing such a nice bike here in this forum. Next thing you know, Nick and his crew of American engineers and framebuilders will be copying your bike and calling it "The latest American Electric Fatbike Brand by Slinker", built in an american bike factory hidden somewhere in the USA featuring signs on the walls in Chinese and electrical outlets specially brought in from China to accomodate their 220 volts AC @ 50hz power system.......... :rolleyes: 🤣
Thanks Mike. We will have three days of rain! We are still in deficit for the season but it has been nice for rides. The last couple of days we have had 50Mph wind gusts. I had to be carful not to get knocked over. This bike is 48V, 750W with a torque sensor and a 20MPH throttle. The battery is 10.5Ah with premium cells and BMS. I did a 12 mile ride today on a 90% charge and it did not drop a bar. The owner is getting two batteries for fishing/camping trips. He has a solar recharging system. Hot Dam! it is a climbing monster. It shredded those trails at Helen Putman Park. The granny gearing goes 25 on the flats under pedal power.
1649971443998.jpeg
1649971817120.jpeg

@PedalUma: Thank you for that info. I could see owning that Fatboy you made, carrying 3 extras of those batteries on one of those super-long rides I do on occasion when the days of sunlight grow long. That Fatboy is transformed by your magical touch and the new owner is going to get a very, very nice Ebike. Hey Nick-Slinker--THAT is how you build a proper American-built ebike!

I did 25 miles this morning with the Haibike, but my scenery in Northern Burlington County NJ is not nothing near as nice as what you have in your area, but it's all I've got. Good, steady wind as the NWS has predicted our explosion of near early summer temps are going to be chased away by a front with thunderstorms. And as I type this at 5:50 pm, my am talk radio show is filled with bursts of static and my Beagle girl is by my side, cause she knows, bad weather is blowing in. The skies are dark and it won't be long.

In the early 1980's, the USCG sent me out to Petaluma for an intensive, 3 week emergency medical technician course. Having never been west too far from the Delaware River here that borders NJ and PA, I know the mountains of the Delaware Water Gap to the north of me by some 90 miles; but never saw hills like what was around the Petaluma countryside. It really was a visual shock to me, but beautiful in a way I never saw here back home.

Part of that EMT course involved in-water CPR for a "victim" floating in the water with no vital signs. And that affair involved taking us to a place called "Bodega Bay", which later on, I learned is where Hitchcock filmed "The Birds". The time frame was November, so it was chilly and stormy enough for that part of the world. But the day in Bodega for us was thankfully clear and chilly.

So, when it was your turn to go out for the "victim", there I was, all decked out in an orange USCG wetsuit as we all were for that morning's exercise. One of the class instructors played "victim, about 25 feet off the CG docks, himself in a CG issued wetsuit (this was before Drysuits became popular). I learned several things that day, aside from the fact that wetsuits require the cold water to enter your wetsuit before your body temp warms up that insulating water layer.......the other thing I learned was that Bodega Bay was a main breeding area for the Great White Shark. :eek:

And the most important thing we learned was that they took that last fact seriously. So serious that the class instructors had one guy standing watch over the water......with a locked and loaded M-16 full automatic rifle........ The other was that the lead instructor told us that the first guy who yells "Shark!" as a joke, will automatically be expelled from the school, no ifs, ands or buts, and sent back to their home unit that same afternoon.........

In spite of those dangers, that area of California, Salinas and the Monterey Bay area included, are the most beautiful areas I have ever seen.

The great whites gather at the mouth of Tamales Bay to chow down on seals. The elephants can be 1,000 pounds of blubber. That is just south of Bodega Bay. The town of Bodega (not bay) is just inland. That is where the school scene was shot. Crows are very active here. And they nicely play with gulls. They gang up and attack hawks and falcons. Yesterday I watched them go after a giant raven. He likes to look at his reflection and talk to himself and strut.
1649977576178.png

1649977225129.png

Last edited:
Back