The latest American electric bicycle brand (Slinker){For The Emerging Future}www.slinkerbikes.com

We had a great holiday. Normal business hours are now resumed.

Attachments

• newyear.jpg
    newyear.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 163
This is exactly what a decent electric bike looks like. Nothing. Zen. The technology is invisible. No one needs 20" folding Clown Bikes with gobs of ugly wires. This is a mid-drive with 85Nm and Class 3 with a mid-drive. Class two sucks. So do hub-drives. See the rim color. The bike is an adult Zen Garden and not a folding kid sized dump.
1644294664839.jpeg

Worse yet they’re 19” tires. A Dallas USA company shutting down for Chinese New Year? We’re approaching waist level with the BS.

Just a reminder, the perfect brand name...

Definition of slinker
: one that slinks: such as. a : an animal (such as a cow) that gives birth prematurely especially : one that does so habitually. b : loafer, shirker, slacker.

A USA COMPANY?

Whois Record for SlinkerBikes.com​

How does this work?
buffer.pgif

Domain Profile
Registrant Countrycn
RegistrarAlibaba Cloud Computing (Beijing) Co., Ltd.
IANA ID: 420
URL: http://whois.aliyun.com,http://www.net.cn
Whois Server: grs-whois.hichina.com

email.pgif

(p)
phone.pgif

Last edited:
This is exactly what a decent electric bike looks like. Nothing. Zen. The technology is invisible. No one needs 20" folding Clown Bikes with gobs of ugly wires. This is a mid-drive with 85Nm and Class 3 with a mid-drive. Class two sucks. So do hub-drives. See the rim color. The bike is an adult Zen Garden and not a folding kid sized dump.
View attachment 113745
Come to Papa Baby ! ( I might do this one day-it could have happened already if my Middrive had not got lost(or stolen) in shipment)

Along with all the other failed offers? Now you want customers to fund your project. I call bullshit. It sounded to good to be true and now you’re confirming you haven’t the resources and we need to make the investment. WOW DUDE 😤
Is it all vaporware? On the website two models are on sale.

The world's first 19inch all-terrain folding fat electric bike has both single-wheel drive and double-wheel drive versions.

In order to meet the product requirements of different riders, our company upgrades and replaces some products every year. Give back to customers' love for our products with the highest quality. The new product that is about to be launched is a fat folding electric bicycle with full suspension. This product will perform perfectly in comfort during riding. It is no exaggeration to say that it is a luxury SUV among electric bikes.

Attachments

• DSC2570 (2).jpg
    DSC2570 (2).jpg
    265.2 KB · Views: 161
In order to meet the product requirements of different riders, our company upgrades and replaces some products every year. Give back to customers' love for our products with the highest quality. The new product that is about to be launched is a fat folding electric bicycle with full suspension. This product will perform perfectly in comfort during riding. It is no exaggeration to say that it is a luxury SUV among electric bikes.
🤣 🤣 🤣

Single drive version
Another fad bike. Best suited to recreational riders that like conversation pieces over decent eBike designs. This kiddy bikes will be a distant memory in the future. Really a shame so many fall for these shrunken mediocre performers. But we’ve learned that you can consistently over rate your product and the lies become almost true.

I had planned to buy eleventythousand Slinker bikes when the company name was Meego, but once they changed the name, I dropped out.

Meego was the single greatest mobile phone operating system ever - iOS and Android are jokes in comparison. I still have my Nokia N900 running Meego that I take out and look at wistfully on occasion... I thought a Meego bike would be the mostest awesomest bike ever in the entire universe.

Back