The latest American electric bicycle brand (Slinker){For The Emerging Future}www.slinkerbikes.com

More blather.40 billion invested in proprietary wheels and tires? Sure…:rolleyes:

I started to follow this thread some eight months ago and quickly came to realize this Nick-Slinker guy has stepped into the lion's den and is up for a rough ride. And indeed he was. Beginning with the claim of their ebike's unique size (19")--which isn't unique at all--just a 16" wheel and tire combo that is measured to outside of the tire instead of the industry standard measurement to the inside of the tire. It's moot anyway as the Slinker web site no longer makes any mention of the unique 19" size. Speaking of the web site...the original lemeego.com changed its name to slinkerbikes.com back in mid-November:

LEMEEGO HAS CHANGED ITS NAME! WE ARE NOW THE SLINKER BRAND,
AND WE HAVE 4 GREAT BIKES TO RIDE! CHECK US OUT AT SLINKERBIKES.COM,
AND SEE OUR NEW FACEBOOK PAGE
https://www.facebook.com/TheSlinkerSeries
But Nick-Slinker hung in there and either politely answered the very negative comments or ignored them completely. I had a feeling this was not to last and sure enough right about the time the human behind the name Nick-Slinker changed from a person with excellent command of American English to one whose command decidedly is English as a second language we see:
Sorry, what do you mean? I am a newbie to the website, and I may not understand some of the jokes you are familiar with.
Please tell me in plain language, thank you.

A short while later, the new Nick-Slinker in response to a negative inquiry states:
Before laughing at others, think about what you can do? Can you create products suitable for riders?
Rather than all kinds of ridicule on the Internet. This thread is to share the product, not to share your stupidity.

OK, so the gloves are off. But what about the "soiled filled water pipe process" that yields those beautifully finished welds---which I suspect is bondo or some other epoxy applied over the welds, smooth sanded, then painted? I looked carefully at the four models currently available--Chu'Mana, Viper, Lindie Mini, and Sidewinder--and they all have standard welds.

Then there's this immense amount of jibber jabber about wheel sizes. Bottom line---all the current models are built on either industry standard 16" or 20" wheels with standard and widely available CST tires. If Slinker wants to call a 16" wheel an tire combo a 19" size, so be it. But the only unique thing about their sizes is the way they measure them.

BTW, in case you're wondering what Marketing major came up with the names for their models, the factory logo--a stylized snake--will enlighten you. Obviously, Viper and Sidewinder are easy. Chu'Mana means snake maiden in some Native American dialect, and the word Lindie is a slang term for snake.

And lastly, for a company touting to sell American products, their web site suspiciously suffers from a lot of Chinglish.

Whether it is a 16*4.0 or 19*4.0inch tire, there are none on the market.
Actually, there are several...Swagtron, Ancheer, MacWheel and more. Citizen's Lil London even packs the battery in the seat tube. Do they compare in terms of power, standard equipment, etc. to your Lindie Mini? No, but then the Lindie Mini is more costly and heavier, i.e., the Lindie Mini is 19 pounds heavier than the Lil London. I'll agree that, at least on paper, the Lindie Mini is a superior product, but it is far from the sole 16" ebike on the market.

Actually, there are several...Swagtron, Ancheer, MacWheel and more. Citizen's Lil London even packs the battery in the seat tube. Do they compare in terms of power, standard equipment, etc. to your Lindie Mini? No, but then the Lindie Mini is more costly and heavier, i.e., the Lindie Mini is 19 pounds heavier than the Lil London. I'll agree that, at least on paper, the Lindie Mini is a superior product, but it is far from the sole 16" ebike on the market.
There are many 16inch products on the market. Our Linde is not a unique model, but we use a customized "Meego 4 Speed kit" on this product. "3 Speed" is the most used on the market now. Why we choose 4 Speed because you will find that small-wheel electric bicycles equipped with 3 Speed will have insufficient power when passing on a relatively sloping road. This problem has been solved after our product is changed to 4 Speed transmission.
Secondly, the reasons why our Linde is heavier than other products are as follows: First, we have increased the size of each tube on the frame to increase the firmness of the frame and make it have a sufficiently long service life. Second, our battery capacity has reached 10.5AH, thus increasing the weight.

Attachments

• Mini-29.jpg
    Mini-29.jpg
    434.1 KB · Views: 167
  • Mini-30.jpg
    Mini-30.jpg
    596.8 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
I started to follow this thread some eight months ago and quickly came to realize this Nick-Slinker guy has stepped into the lion's den and is up for a rough ride. And indeed he was. Beginning with the claim of their ebike's unique size (19")--which isn't unique at all--just a 16" wheel and tire combo that is measured to outside of the tire instead of the industry standard measurement to the inside of the tire. It's moot anyway as the Slinker web site no longer makes any mention of the unique 19" size. Speaking of the web site...the original lemeego.com changed its name to slinkerbikes.com back in mid-November:

LEMEEGO HAS CHANGED ITS NAME! WE ARE NOW THE SLINKER BRAND,
AND WE HAVE 4 GREAT BIKES TO RIDE! CHECK US OUT AT SLINKERBIKES.COM,
AND SEE OUR NEW FACEBOOK PAGE
https://www.facebook.com/TheSlinkerSeries
But Nick-Slinker hung in there and either politely answered the very negative comments or ignored them completely. I had a feeling this was not to last and sure enough right about the time the human behind the name Nick-Slinker changed from a person with excellent command of American English to one whose command decidedly is English as a second language we see:

Sorry, what do you mean? I am a newbie to the website, and I may not understand some of the jokes you are familiar with.
Please tell me in plain language, thank you.

A short while later, the new Nick-Slinker in response to a negative inquiry states:

Before laughing at others, think about what you can do? Can you create products suitable for riders?
Rather than all kinds of ridicule on the Internet. This thread is to share the product, not to share your stupidity.

OK, so the gloves are off. But what about the "soiled filled water pipe process" that yields those beautifully finished welds---which I suspect is bondo or some other epoxy applied over the welds, smooth sanded, then painted? I looked carefully at the four models currently available--Chu'Mana, Viper, Lindie Mini, and Sidewinder--and they all have standard welds.

Then there's this immense amount of jibber jabber about wheel sizes. Bottom line---all the current models are built on either industry standard 16" or 20" wheels with standard and widely available CST tires. If Slinker wants to call a 16" wheel an tire combo a 19" size, so be it. But the only unique thing about their sizes is the way they measure them.

BTW, in case you're wondering what Marketing major came up with the names for their models, the factory logo--a stylized snake--will enlighten you. Obviously, Viper and Sidewinder are easy. Chu'Mana means snake maiden in some Native American dialect, and the word Lindie is a slang term for snake.

And lastly, for a company touting to sell American products, their web site suspiciously suffers from a lot of Chinglish.
Thank you for your attention to my thread and for such a detailed analysis. We have gone through a lot of efforts in the process of our brand from Lemeego to Slinker. From the first two products on my website (Viper and Sidewinder), to now I have 4 products (Linde and Chu'mana have been added). And Askook, the fifth product that has not yet been announced online.
As for why Askook has not been published on the website, we have held several internal meetings to discuss it. Just like your previous message, the issue of tire size. There are very few small fat tires in the market, regardless of whether it is a standard 16-inch or a non-standard 19-inch. As far as I know, 16*3.0 small fat tires on the market are generally used on tricycles. According to the standard, the size of our tire is 16*4.0. Secondly, the general fat tire does not have too strict a puncture resistance. But for our customized tire, we added a double layer of stab resistance. The purpose is to allow the product to ride on any complicated road without worrying about the tire being damaged.
I think making products requires a certain degree of innovation. Secondly, any products are made to serve human beings. In other words, bicycles are used to serve riders. Riding comfort and product quality are our priorities.
Finally, I thank you for your suggestions. I will pass on the issues you have said to the senior management of our company. Hope I can communicate with you often. [email protected], this is my email address.

Attachments

• ASKOOK1.png
    ASKOOK1.png
    774.5 KB · Views: 174
  • ASKOOK2.png
    ASKOOK2.png
    506.9 KB · Views: 177
  • ASKOOK3.png
    ASKOOK3.png
    704.9 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
www.whitemarshrevolutionarycycles.com
This dealer (WRC) is our exclusive wholesale partner in Washington, D.C., Philadelphia, Boston, and Delaware.

Our company is looking for suitable exclusive partners throughout the United States..

Attachments

• WRC.png
    WRC.png
    274.4 KB · Views: 169
  • Linde.jpg
    Linde.jpg
    348.8 KB · Views: 170
  • Chu'mana1.jpg
    Chu'mana1.jpg
    387.5 KB · Views: 174
We have chosen to integrate the battery of our bikes into the seat post, allowing us to combine aesthetics and practicality.

Indeed, beyond offering a more attractive visual (because the battery is not visible to the naked eye), this new system is very practical because it allows you to recharge the battery of a Slinker bike without having to. to move. In addition, it allows the center of gravity to be repositioned and the bike to be balanced for more comfort.
Our warehouse is in Los Angeles. And believe that our products can play a very good role in the coming Christmas. The feedback from dealers and riders is very good.
www.slinkerbikes.com

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    281 KB · Views: 187
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    795.7 KB · Views: 193
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    672.9 KB · Views: 182
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    760.1 KB · Views: 198
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    444.1 KB · Views: 197
Great! reducing range and adding another feature limiting the bikes usefulness.
The bicycles you sell are the best in the world. No, it should be said that the bicycles you sell are the best in the universe. Your bike can fly, and your bike can fly out of the galaxy.

Thank you "WhitemarshRevolutionaryCycles" for being our Slinker partner distributor in Delaware.

Attachments

• WhitemarshRevolutionaryCycles.png
    WhitemarshRevolutionaryCycles.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 172
  • Q-Max-7.jpg
    Q-Max-7.jpg
    498.7 KB · Views: 168
Slinker brand positioning, and follow-up product research. Look for the needs of riders of different ages.
We are serious and sincere in making products.
www.slinkerbikes.com

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    363 KB · Views: 186
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 179
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 167
The wheel diameter of foldable commuter electric bicycles has been evolving. The 20*4.0inch foldable fat electric bicycles currently on the market are still not perfect, and the unfolding and storage are also cumbersome. The best wheel diameter size of a foldable fat electric bicycle is about 490mm, Our customized 19*4.0 inch all-terrain fat tires take into account riding speed, comfort, and smaller folding volume. Secondly, it is equipped with a double-layer anti-stab structure, which provides a more stable grip and comfort. The lower center of gravity is more friendly to people under 175 (especially ladies/teenagers).

Attachments

• New wheels, new markets.jpg
    New wheels, new markets.jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 158
  • Askook.png
    Askook.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 187
“The best wheel diameter size of a foldable fat electric bicycle is about 490mm, Our customized 19*4.0 inch all-terrain fat tires take into account riding speed, comfort, and smaller folding volume.”

Which model would that be?

“The best wheel diameter size of a foldable fat electric bicycle is about 490mm, Our customized 19*4.0 inch all-terrain fat tires take into account riding speed, comfort, and smaller folding volume.”

Which model would that be?
Askook FATV=folding ebike+mountain ebike+snow ebike+beach ebike.

The Askook dual-drive all-terrain foldable fat electric bicycle adopts a front and rear dual-drive and three-control design method. It can be front-drive, rear-drive, and dual drive. The front drive is in power saving mode, the rear-drive is in sports mode, and the dual drive is in off-road mode. It is more driving combinations can provide riders with more travel pleasure. It can be ridden perfectly in special terrains such as rain, snow, beaches, grass, and slopes. Coupled with a new 19*4.0inch wheel diameter, a new upgrade design, and a perfect frame ergonomic design, it fills the gap in the field of folding fat electric bicycles.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 181
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    316.5 KB · Views: 168
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 169
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg