The latest American electric bicycle brand (Slinker){For The Emerging Future}www.slinkerbikes.com

Might be good as an extension to urban bus transit provided you can get it on a bus? Might even
climb fairly well.
You are right, you can carry it on the subway and other transportation.

Attachments

• slinker-Lindie.jpg
    slinker-Lindie.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 138
Looks like a nice folder, almost looks like the Qualisports Dolphin I had...but that didn't have any sort of suspension.

Looks like a nice folder, almost looks like the Qualisports Dolphin I had...but that didn't have any sort of suspension.
yes, the products sold by Qualisports are produced by our company and belong to the old model. Slinker is our own brand and sells the latest models.

@tomjasz Here is the one I just made. Mid-drive, Torque sensor, 80Nm, All through frame wires. Zero zip ties and no visible connectors.
I am in the process of building something similar, can you elaborate in another thread? This thread in its self is pretty intersting, the Chinese "Main-Man' is in the process of bringing China into a very strong 2nd place EV wise with a lot of company mergings and the like, perhaps this will happen with China produced Ebikes as well?( The small wheels will keep me off of these smaller bikes- for some reason these things will "throw" Me( perhaps all the concussions I have suffered in my 'tenure have an effect on my dexterity and coordination)

Thank you for your question, "water column pipe + soil filling technology". This is the new frame production process proposed by our selected frame supplier. This is a description of this craft. The specific explanation is: the frame is welded with aluminum alloy special-shaped tubes, and a filling process is added to the welding place, so that the welding points are not visible on the entire frame surface, making the frame more beautiful. I don't know such an explanation, are you clear? You should be able to see the effect from the frame photos I posted earlier.
Like "Happy Tulip" massage, Chinese analogies and metaphors do not always translate one to one.

It is a soil system water pipe bike. With miniature wheels. And and hub-drive from 1999.
A neighbor recently replaced his soil pipe. As he dug a trench under it and it collapsed on him.
I think my "soil pipe" is suffering from CaCO3 buildup.

@ "Slinker" you have some good ideas( odd tire sizes are not one of them) get the quality and pricepoint right and you will sell many bikes. We are not making fun of your company, we are just being practical.

@ "Slinker" you have some good ideas( odd tire sizes are not one of them) get the quality and pricepoint right and you will sell many bikes. We are not making fun of your company, we are just being practical.
Thank you for your reply, quality is a prerequisite for the long-term survival of enterprises and brands. Our factory has sold more than 100,000 electric bicycle products to the world through ODM. And it has been loved by many customers.

Hi there. This is a manufacturer of electric bicycles. It took our company a year to design and develop this product. After 11 times of revision and improvement. Recently completed mass production. You should be interested.

The world's first 19inch all-terrain folding fat electric bike has both single-wheel drive and double-wheel drive versions. I'm sure you've never seen it.

Some people may wonder why it is 19inch, but of course I didn't write it wrong. It's our custom all-terrain tire. The hub is actually 16inch, and the outer diameter of the fat tire is 19inch.

The smallest fat electric bikes on the market now are 20inch. It's said to be 20inch. it's actually 24inch. This makes it inconvenient for many short riders to ride. Especially when you stop, you have to move your ass off the saddle. Our product fills the gap in the market and allows more people to choose electric bicycles with fat tires. Secondly, the single-drive version can be quickly converted to the dual-drive version, because we reserve all the interfaces.

Attachments

• ASKOOK.png
    ASKOOK.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 154
  • 21.png
    21.png
    304.3 KB · Views: 133
  • 22.png
    22.png
    416.1 KB · Views: 124
  • 23.png
    23.png
    165 KB · Views: 120
  • 24.png
    24.png
    309.4 KB · Views: 122
  • 25.png
    25.png
    241.8 KB · Views: 128
  • 26.png
    26.png
    444.5 KB · Views: 125
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    385.9 KB · Views: 135
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 128
The world's first 19inch all-terrain folding fat electric bike

Gifts for female riders and short riders

Attachments

• Configuration table.png
    Configuration table.png
    31.9 KB · Views: 130
That's misleading.

Nobody would write the outer diameter of tire.

When you hear something like 26 x 4.0, 29 x 2.20, etc... they're always referring to the rim size, not actual outer diameter of tire.

I'd strongly suggest you changing that and follow the industry standard. It will save you from trouble.

Customers will most likely think that it has 19 inch rim.
Hello, I am very grateful for your comments. Because the products we make are different from the existing products on the market, we have our own complete set of design concepts. Whether it is a 16*4.0 or 19*4.0inch tire, there are none on the market. We just made a fat tire product suitable for short riders. Hope to solve the riding problem for this part of the riders. We don't want all riders in the world to like our products, because this is impossible. No company can do it. We just want to give the riders one more choice. Choose products that they feel are right for them.

www.slinkerbikes.com

https://www.thestartu.com/post/slinker-ebikes

Slinker eBikes is an electric bike company aimed at taking action to mitigate climate change by accelerating the electric micro-mobility revolution. In the post-COVID era, the electric micro-mobility industry shows promise, with a global market capitalization of more than $40 billion in 2020 and an estimated annual growth rate of 17.4% through 2030.

Back