The latest American electric bicycle brand (Slinker){For The Emerging Future}www.slinkerbikes.com

Unique Selling Proposition

Attachments

• Unique Selling Proposition.jpg
    Unique Selling Proposition.jpg
    353.8 KB · Views: 265
High-quality products come from strict production control.

Attachments

• factory.jpg
    factory.jpg
    229.6 KB · Views: 232
Where do customers find 18” wheels, tires, and tubes? None of my distribution networks has any.
I agree, with Pandemic supply chain limitations it's a tough time to introduce a new product like a tire and tube size that isn't already in mass production and distribution. The stuff I saw was for kids bikes, and not e-bike rated. You are going to need a lot of stock in the warehouse to support all the international market unless/until the other manufacturers decide to start making it. Could mean a lot of un-rideable bikes parked in garages in short order due to lack of parts. Or you might be starting the next big thing. Time will tell... :)

I agree, with Pandemic supply chain limitations it's a tough time to introduce a new product like a tire and tube size that isn't already in mass production and distribution. The stuff I saw was for kids bikes, and not e-bike rated. You are going to need a lot of stock in the warehouse to support all the international market unless/until the other manufacturers decide to start making it. Could mean a lot of un-rideable bikes parked in garages in short order due to lack of parts. Or you might be starting the next big thing. Time will tell... :)
A PM extolling the virtues landed in my PM box. If 18” is the future and gains wide acceptance, great. But my hard won customer base deserves to not be on the bleeding edge without total clarity. Pushing further and further away from this vender.

18inch tires are mainly for female riders or short riders. Secondly, our customized tires are all-terrain tires, with a double-layer anti-puncture structure, one layer is a fiber layer, and the other layer is a steel ply. It is stronger and more durable than different tires. For customers, because our main partners are offline bicycle shops, customers in the community buy products in nearby shops, and even if they need to replace tires, it will be very convenient for customers. For partners, operating products that other stores cannot replace temporarily will increase customer stickiness and bring more profits to the store.

We are only the first company to propose using 18inch fat tires. I believe that more companies will imitate us and design similar products in the future. Because this size can really solve the problem of comfortable riding for some customer riders. Because we have investigated that the average height of American men is 177cm, and the average height of American women is 170cm. You should notice that many short riders rarely ride fat bikes. It's not that they don't like it, but that there is no product that suits their height.
We do not only pursue profit in making products, but we hope to bring different things to this industry. It may be difficult, and we will even waste research and development funds for this.

Believe me customers don’t want to be stuck with an odd tire size. You’re marketing in many cases to older Americans who enjoy eBiking not hunting down service parts. I’m sure none of us give two hoots about first builder in the market 18” tires. I shuddered thinking what my customer support line would be like selling something with EXTREMELY difficult access. Everyone of us old fellas here 60, 70, 80, and even older riders will flip if having to wait on your seemingly silly response and support.

we’ve watched a score of vendors make their splash and drown in their miserably boring marketing blather.

This is so true!
I know someone who bought VoltBike Kodiak because she didn't want to be stuck with RadWagon's proprietary 22 inch tire.

I have never heard of 18 x 4.0 tire either. Proprietary tires are bad idea, where do customer get replacement tube for 18 x 4.0?
We have sufficient tire inventory to support the problems our customers encounter, so this is not a problem. I believe that riders who have actually ridden our products will give us the correct feedback.

Back