The latest American electric bicycle brand (Slinker){For The Emerging Future}www.slinkerbikes.com

"4, Brand-new wheel diameter, brand-new design: water column pipe + soil filling technology, great visual impact, unforgettable, is a product that can be sold for a long time."

Please explain what this means. In American English, that almost implies you are using water pipe for frame construction and as you say it isn't welded, then it must be glued; while "soil filling technology" seems to say you are selling a wheel barrow. What is soil filling technology?

Googling the company and subsidiary name, and the reader comes up with nothing. This reader finds it interesting that you talk of a Dallas warehouse, while "corporate" is in California while the area code of your phone number is listed as in northern Kansas area. Very confusing and not reassuring.

Good luck with your "venture" and may the buyer of this "american" bike, beware.

"4, Brand-new wheel diameter, brand-new design: water column pipe + soil filling technology, great visual impact, unforgettable, is a product that can be sold for a long time."

Please explain what this means. In American English, that almost implies you are using water pipe for frame construction and as you say it isn't welded, then it must be glued; while "soil filling technology" seems to say you are selling a wheel barrow. What is soil filling technology?

Googling the company and subsidiary name, and the reader comes up with nothing. This reader finds it interesting that you talk of a Dallas warehouse, while "corporate" is in California while the area code of your phone number is listed as in northern Kansas area. Very confusing and not reassuring.

Good luck with your "venture" and may the buyer of this "american" bike, beware.
Great questions! Looking forward to Nick's reply to this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thank you for your question, "water column pipe + soil filling technology". This is the new frame production process proposed by our selected frame supplier. This is a description of this craft. The specific explanation is: the frame is welded with aluminum alloy special-shaped tubes, and a filling process is added to the welding place, so that the welding points are not visible on the entire frame surface, making the frame more beautiful. I don't know such an explanation, are you clear? You should be able to see the effect from the frame photos I posted earlier.

Attachments

• 20210406090944.jpg
    20210406090944.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 254
It is a soil system water pipe bike. With miniature wheels. And and hub-drive from 1999.
A neighbor recently replaced his soil pipe. As he dug a trench under it and it collapsed on him.
Sorry, what do you mean? I am a newbie to the website, and I may not understand some of the jokes you are familiar with. Please tell me in plain language, thank you.

What is your opinion on Freedom and Democracy in Hong Kong?
Soil pipe is sewage. 污水 This bike stinks. What cells are in the battery?
"water column pipe + soil filling technology". This is the new frame production process proposed by our selected frame supplier. This is a description of this craft. The specific explanation is: the frame is welded with aluminum alloy special-shaped tubes, and a filling process is added to the welding place, so that the welding points are not visible on the entire frame surface, making the frame more beautiful. I don't know such an explanation, are you clear? You should be able to see the effect from the frame photos I posted earlier.

Great questions! Looking forward to Nick's reply to this. Hope he replies in English!
"water column pipe + soil filling technology". This is the new frame production process proposed by our selected frame supplier. This is a description of this craft. The specific explanation is: the frame is welded with aluminum alloy special-shaped tubes, and a filling process is added to the welding place, so that the welding points are not visible on the entire frame surface, making the frame more beautiful. I don't know such an explanation, are you clear? You should be able to see the effect from the frame photos I posted earlier.

Low beam version (suitable for older people to ride)

Attachments

• 20210407090005.jpg
    20210407090005.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 240
I'm very happy to tell everyone that our lemeego X and S products have been shipped to our warehouse in Dallas. Please let me know if you need to test our products.
With the lead time on bike delivery and ordering in the market these days being as long as 6 months…we are in a unique position to help dealers fulfill and complete their e-bike line-ups with an exceptional bike featuring high-quality components:720WH LG Lithium in-seat battery, MXUS 500W(Rated Power) Geared Brushless Motor, Shimano gears,Top speed 25MPH, Range 62.5 miles and much more.

Attachments

• 20210408134909.png
    20210408134909.png
    340.5 KB · Views: 245
  • 20210408134936.png
    20210408134936.png
    707.2 KB · Views: 249
  • 20210408134951.png
    20210408134951.png
    127.2 KB · Views: 223
  • S.png
    S.png
    375.1 KB · Views: 166
  • S-22.jpg
    S-22.jpg
    246.9 KB · Views: 154
A 55 pound folder on 18" tires? A lot of riders want to carry a folding eBike, but that weight takes that off the table! Soil filling technology? Dirt filling technology? That didn't translate well! Or that is the reason it weighs 55 pounds.
I had to think about that one for a second: soil filling = groundbreaking 🤣 Genuinely gave me a laugh.

Really odd calling this "The latest American electric bicycle brand".

Who are James Johnson, Maria Martinez and David Smith?
They are customers who have purchased and tested our products. Although the demand for electric bicycles has been great in the past two years, there are no unforgettable new products for customers on the market. Many dealer partners’ inventories are not well guaranteed, resulting in many Customers can't get the products they ordered quickly. We provide distributor partners with excess inventory and reasonable payment policies.

Slinker Chu'mana
BATTERY PACKSEAT POST VERSION, 36V 14AH / 504WH (LG 21700 CELLS)
CHARGING TIME5 Hours
BATTERY CHARGERD-POWER 48V 2A
MOTOR36V350W Geared High Speed Motor
CONTROLLERKT 36V20A
LCDKT LCD-7U, with USB port
SENSORKT-V12 Double Hall Speed Sensor
TOP SPEED20MPH
RANGE40 Miles(PAS)
COLORMidnight Black, Red, White, Blue
FRAMEAluminum-Alloy 6061, 20 in. Foldable
FORKWB325/20" Spring Suspension, All Black
HANDLE BAR22.2*31.8*640mmL, 3.0mm,6°
HAND GRIPVelo VLG-1505D2 130/130mm
STEMLemeego Patented Thick Stem, Aluminum-Alloy 6061, 8°, Fold to right side
HEADSETAluminum with Bearing, 28.6*56-56*30/39.8 H:14mm
WHEELAluminum alloy spoke wheel
TIRESCST 20*2.4 inch ebike tire
CRANKSETProwheel PRO-552PP-1, Steel Ring with Plastic Cover, 52T, all Black
BOTTOM BRACKETBB68,122.5mm=26.5+68+28
CHAINKMC Z7 1/2"*3/32"*120PCS Brown
REAR DERAILLEURShimano RD-TY300,Tourney 7 Speed
CASSETTEShimano AMFTZ5007428/MF-TZ500 7 Speed
SHIFTERShimano SL-M315-RD 7 Speed
BRAKE SYSTEMNUTT Hydraulic Disk Brake, 160mm F/R
FRONT LIGHTSTAR UNION QD-139/36V
REAR LIGHTAA Battery Red Light
SEAT CLAMPDouble CLAMP, One With Lock
FENDERSSteel, Painted To Black
NET WEIGHT59lbs(27kg)
PACKAGE WEIGHT75lbs(34kg)
PACKING SIZE164cm*26cm*81cm
ASSEMBLYArrives Pre-Assembled

Attachments

• DSC2570 (2).jpg
    DSC2570 (2).jpg
    281.9 KB · Views: 152
  • DSC2572.jpg
    DSC2572.jpg
    274.5 KB · Views: 155
  • Q-Max-10.jpg
    Q-Max-10.jpg
    711.8 KB · Views: 161
  • Q-Max-23.jpg
    Q-Max-23.jpg
    524.8 KB · Views: 166
  • Q-Max-24.jpg
    Q-Max-24.jpg
    432.7 KB · Views: 159
  • Q-Max-25.jpg
    Q-Max-25.jpg
    400.1 KB · Views: 155
  • Q-Max-26.jpg
    Q-Max-26.jpg
    466.2 KB · Views: 146
  • Q-Max-34.jpg
    Q-Max-34.jpg
    276.7 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
The latest four products will be pre-sold soon, distributors who are interested in the products can contact me, [email protected]

Attachments

• 14inch-Ebike.png
    14inch-Ebike.png
    999.7 KB · Views: 241
  • 20inch-Lemeego Q-Max.png
    20inch-Lemeego Q-Max.png
    560.2 KB · Views: 225
  • 20inch-ebike.png
    20inch-ebike.png
    763 KB · Views: 231
  • 20inch-ebike.png
    20inch-ebike.png