ST7 WREN susp : sag and total travel?

MinnBobber

What is the total travel figure for the ST7 WREN front suspension?
What is the recommended sag or sack distance?
How far it compresses with me aboard?

Thanks…
Searched paper manuals and Stromer E manuals with no luck.

Thank you!
IMG_3654.jpeg

Ravi,
I like the ST7 much better than my ST5. I consider them in the same niche, Stromers with 27.5 “ wheels.
It is like a Mercedes S class high speed freeway rocket….
- Love the ST7 ABS with front flip mitigation…. Huge advance imo. I value that aspect higher than the anti-lock component.
- The Pinion is sweet and I love that top 2 gears are overdrive ratio…. Reports of it having too low gearing were wrong.

- Like that ST7 shows current gear vs not on my ST5.
- Hated the integrated bar treatment on ST5, reminded me of 1990 Camry dash….
I dare say, might even like ST7 cockpit more than ST2-S.
- Love that ST7 brakes are quiet , as they should be, vs ST5 brakes.

Overall, love tge ST7, high marks BUT the 27.5 inch wheel Stroners will never be as agile as the 26” bikes. ST7 tires offer some built in suspension, but at the expense of agility. That heavier wheel/tire rotational mass just isn’t as agile.

My ST2-S is so agile, it can carve those city streets like nothing else imo.
ST7 E pinion shifts instantly when you hit the trigger, while ST2-S shifts when you think about shifting lol…
And ST7 has one gear change that moves both shafts , which gives a small clunk.

2S looks like a bike almost.
ST7 looks like a (big) E bike

Imo , the ST2-S is the pinnacle of Stromer bikes.
Fast, efficient, agile, quiet, great looking.

I love them both but 2S is a forever bike for me.
ST7 may be forever bike, but slightly different niche.

Both do have that Stromer natural feel, that it’s just me with Mark Cavendish on steroid legs 😳

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    482.8 KB · Views: 19
these tires may add some zip to your bike if you get the light and supple ones though they are not great in winter with lots of crap on the roads. tubeless they are really supple and fast.

Ravi,
I like the ST7 much better than my ST5. I consider them in the same niche, Stromers with 27.5 “ wheels.
It is like a Mercedes S class high speed freeway rocket….
- Love the ST7 ABS with front flip mitigation…. Huge advance imo. I value that aspect higher than the anti-lock component.
- The Pinion is sweet and I love that top 2 gears are overdrive ratio…. Reports of it having too low gearing were wrong.

- Like that ST7 shows current gear vs not on my ST5.
- Hated the integrated bar treatment on ST5, reminded me of 1990 Camry dash….
I dare say, might even like ST7 cockpit more than ST2-S.
- Love that ST7 brakes are quiet , as they should be, vs ST5 brakes.

Overall, love tge ST7, high marks BUT the 27.5 inch wheel Stroners will never be as agile as the 26” bikes. ST7 tires offer some built in suspension, but at the expense of agility. That heavier wheel/tire rotational mass just isn’t as agile.

My ST2-S is so agile, it can carve those city streets like nothing else imo.
ST7 E pinion shifts instantly when you hit the trigger, while ST2-S shifts when you think about shifting lol…
And ST7 has one gear change that moves both shafts , which gives a small clunk.

2S looks like a bike almost.
ST7 looks like a (big) E bike

Imo , the ST2-S is the pinnacle of Stromer bikes.
Fast, efficient, agile, quiet, great looking.

I love them both but 2S is a forever bike for me.
ST7 may be forever bike, but slightly different niche.

Both do have that Stromer natural feel, that it’s just me with Mark Cavendish on steroid legs 😳
I agree with you about the agility of the ST2 S - I have both the ST7 and ST2 S. My ideal bike would be a belt driven ST2 S with Pinion gearbox and the range/power of my ST7.

Back