specialized creo 2

You can call me crazy.... I´ve sold my Creo 2 Expert.

Now I´m waiting for my S-Works Creo 2;)
Lol - You are crazy. Cheapest I have seen in Europe is Bikeinn who had £700 odd off the S-Works. I agree the S-Works is a fine machine, but given the Carbon Comp is less than half the price I would use the £6500 saving to purchase the exact parts that I needed to make the perfect bike. This is what I have done with mine and I am still cheaper the the Expert model

Lol - You are crazy. Cheapest I have seen in Europe is Bikeinn who had £700 odd off the S-Works. I agree the S-Works is a fine machine, but given the Carbon Comp is less than half the price I would use the £6500 saving to purchase the exact parts that I needed to make the perfect bike. This is what I have done with mine and I am still cheaper the the Expert model
Bingo - I’ve got the Comp and absolutely love it. I’m adding the 3.3 up front soon and will upgrade the wheelset this year. Still a massive saving and no carbon crank arms to replace when they get chunks knocked out of them!

Paintwork is very important for me. I could live somehow with the Comp in harvest gold, but I find the blue one boring. Also, I do not like glossy frames. But: the one in harvest gold will be difficult to sell in the future. It´s a trendy color at the moment and you have to find someone who really likes this color when time has come to sell it. And: I´ve seen the S-Works in person. It´s not a rational decision, I know. But I don´t care ;)

Last edited:
Not to sound like a broken record, but are we hearing any new in-stock dates for Comp? My LBS said Summer 2024 which sounds ridiculous.
I just called my LBS here in Portland, Oregon where I bought mine and he said in their system it is showing "NO ETA" for Creo 2 arrivals. He said maybe Spring. Currently, they are all sold out and they started with only had a full size run in the Expert, a few Comps and 2 S-Works. I'm so happy I went with my gut and bought mine when I did. I really hope you can find one soon!

I just called my LBS here in Portland, Oregon where I bought mine and he said in their system it is showing "NO ETA" for Creo 2 arrivals. He said maybe Spring. Currently, they are all sold out and they started with only had a full size run in the Expert, a few Comps and 2 S-Works. I'm so happy I went with my gut and bought mine when I did. I really hope you can find one soon!
Wait what? Only two s-works creo 2's total and I have one of them? That can't be right 😅

Paintwork is very important for me. I could live somehow with the Comp in harvest gold, but I find the blue one boring. Also,I do not like glossy frames. But: the one in harvest gold will be difficult to sell in the future. It´s a trendy color at the moment and you have to find someone who really likes this color. And: I´ve seen the S-Works in person. It´s not a rational decision, I know. But I don´t care ;)
Each to their own but much as I loved my S-Works Diverge I got SO BORED of it and so many other bikes being black.

Wait what? Only two s-works creo 2's total and I have one of them? That can't be right 😅
My LBS ordered my Comp the day before official announcement because they knew I wanted a Creo but had issues with the tire max size and a few other things. I was happy they did. The store owner also got an S-Works and to my knowledge we are the only two people for a long way around that managed to get a Creo 2 so far.

My LBS ordered my Comp the day before official announcement because they knew I wanted a Creo but had issues with the tire max size and a few other things. I was happy they did. The store owner also got an S-Works and to my knowledge we are the only two people for a long way around that managed to get a Creo 2 so far.
Wow I got lucky then! I placed my order (on the Specialized website) just a day or two after it was announced, and my LBS (in CT) received the bike a week or two later. I've ridden the s-works creo 2 for a few hundreds of miles so far and it's easily the best bike I've ever owned 🥰

Wow I got lucky then! I placed my order (on the Specialized website) just a day or two after it was announced, and my LBS (in CT) received the bike a week or two later. I've ridden the s-works creo 2 for a few hundreds of miles so far and it's easily the best bike I've ever owned 🥰
I feel the same way. I just finished a ride in the last half hour and the bike continues to delight me. I didn’t get mine delivered until mid November, but it was worth the wait. I’m closing in on 800km so far. I’d buy it again tomorrow.

I spent lots of my life in “army green”…not seeing it!
Depends on how the light is falling on the bike. I think these pictures are a good example:

On the top of the frame it´s kind of an anthracite that shades to kind of a green color down to the part where the motor is placed.

Here´s another good example (the pictures that show the crank from both sides and the one with the range extender):

The crank, the screws, the plastic that covers the motor... they are all black. The part above is definitely not black, it´s the forrest green/moss green like advertised by Specialized.

Last edited:
Back