Specialized Como, 2017 - I'm a newbie!

Bev_dev

Region
United Kingdom
Hi there, I've been lucky enough to acquire a specialized como, 2018 from a friend. She bought it for a very short commute, but hardly used, and it's been in the garage for 3 years! (Battery been in the house) She took it back to the shop where purchased, they've serviced it and checked the battery health, which is apparently all fine.

I'm very excited, but have no clue about e-bikes, it seems pretty basic, and it doesn't look like I can tell mileage from the screen, just seems to be one basic screen.

She has broken the kickstand though, and I can't seem to find one in stock anywhere, which is a shame as I'd like to fix it.

All hints and tips on how to look after my e-bike much welcomed; should I run the battery right down before re-charging or keep it permanently topped up? Anything I should do for good maintenance? I can't even actually work out the model, she gave me the purchase receipt which says Specialized 200 Como, £2,500. The manual seems to cover a whole range of como/vado models, it's a bit confusing!

Hi there, I've been lucky enough to acquire a specialized como, 2018 from a friend. She bought it for a very short commute, but hardly used, and it's been in the garage for 3 years! (Battery been in the house) She took it back to the shop where purchased, they've serviced it and checked the battery health, which is apparently all fine.

I'm very excited, but have no clue about e-bikes, it seems pretty basic, and it doesn't look like I can tell mileage from the screen, just seems to be one basic screen.

She has broken the kickstand though, and I can't seem to find one in stock anywhere, which is a shame as I'd like to fix it.

All hints and tips on how to look after my e-bike much welcomed; should I run the battery right down before re-charging or keep it permanently topped up? Anything I should do for good maintenance? I can't even actually work out the model, she gave me the purchase receipt which says Specialized 200 Como, £2,500. The manual seems to cover a whole range of como/vado models, it's a bit confusing!
You may get some specific insights here
I think those are very nice bikes, enjoy.

Back