"Sons of Angioplasty" or "Seniors on Bikes" - which one is for you?

Pick your e-bike gang.

• Sons of Angioplasty

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Seniors on Bikes

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • neither - gangs are bad news

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • other (post name ideas in thread).

Votes: 6 18.8%

• Total voters
To clarify: SOBs up top, Seniors On Bikes in the lower white banner. Ditch the "electric bike club". Less stereotypic (of seniors, and/or gender) graphic. If you want women onboard. Notice I'm the only girl commenting here? Maybe that should tell you something ;). Unless you want to be pretty much male-exclusive...

This is a great suggestion... SOB is prominent on top and Seniors on Bikes is downplayed below the logo. ;)

1596477117235.png

Rockers could be added for various locations and chapters. ;)

Haha, your either being funny or your being "funny". Actually although I'm teasing, mostly, about patches and rockers, there really was (is) a culture surrounding it. Lot's changed since my avitar pic was taken almost 50 years ago :)

Haha, your either being funny or you're being "funny". Actually, although I'm teasing, mostly, about patches and rockers, there really was (is) a culture surrounding it. Lot's changed since my avatar pic was taken almost 50 years ago :)

Yes... ;)

When can I get a patch or jersey ?
Believe it or not there's already an SOB club, product and Facebook community. And its ebike, not just seniors on bikes. Don't know if it is trademarked in the US or if they have anything real here, looks to be a German group.

images (2).pngimages (1).jpeg

Believe it or not there's already an SOB club, product and Facebook community. And its ebike, not just seniors on bikes. Don't know if it is trademarked in the US or if they have anything real here, looks to be a German group.

View attachment 68464View attachment 68465

The things I miss out on since I'm not on facepalm. But this graphic back on post 45ish is way cooler ...

The things I miss out on since I'm not on facepalm. But this graphic back on post 45ish is way cooler ...
I'm not on FB either. I saw the stickers for sale listed on Google and that's the link.

View attachment 68464View attachment 68465

Now that I see how bad the chainring idea I suggested in post 50ish , I retract it.

Having belonged to some Harley clubs, never pillaged a town, the top rocker should be the club name, bottom rocker the chapter and only outlaw clubs have an MC (stands for motorcycle club) so the EC is a perfect add on for us outlaws! I have a set of rags in the closet:eek: The grim reaper is perfect, since that's what we're riding away from :) The cross is cool to, that's what we're riding to!
Being a non-Christian, the cross doesn't do it for me.

Back