"Sons of Angioplasty" or "Seniors on Bikes" - which one is for you?

Pick your e-bike gang.

• Sons of Angioplasty

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Seniors on Bikes

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • neither - gangs are bad news

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • other (post name ideas in thread).

Votes: 6 18.8%

• Total voters
All we need is an E-kit for this thing and the entire club could ride the same bike! Tough to make a U-turn on the trail though. :)

Longest-bicycle-header_tcm25-510172.jpg

I wuz thinkin´ about cutting the sleeves off a blue jean jacket & gettin´ a patch the that sez ¨ Geezers B.C. 420 chapter¨
with a skull & crossed crutches.☠
We used to call our Tai Chi club the "Old Farts Martial Arts Club" with crossed canes drawn below the TaiChi symbol.😉

To clarify: SOBs up top, Seniors On Bikes in the lower white banner. Ditch the "electric bike club". Less stereotypic (of seniors, and/or gender) graphic. If you want women onboard. Notice I'm the only girl commenting here? Maybe that should tell you something ;). Unless you want to be pretty much male-exclusive...

Here is my newest eBike, you decide

That sucker is totally "old school" love it! Don't need logos to ride that. Actually the thought of that amongst a gaggle of commuter and step through eBikes all wearing matching T-shirts makes me grin Lol

1% is always in a diamond

View attachment 60864

You can put it opposite the EC or above it. You've done really well! Some biker gangs have a national chapter. You could just put EBR National, or EBR International. @Court needs to approve. I'd be good with Central PA. There's a bunch of ebikers here. Would make a great cycling Jersey. I designed a cycling Jersey on a website several years ago. Price wasn't bad. Never placed the order, but I think it was only $40 or so. Even had a rear pocket and a quarter zip neck.

Hmmmm, curious as to how things go if a group of S.O.B. 1%ers happen to be crossing in front of some Patch holder 1%ers . Haha 🤣

Actually, come to think of it, the graphic should probably be a paunchy person on a cruiser-type bike with a line of cars behind...😂🤣😂.

Back